BY JOICO

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Our fragrance and beauty products provide everyone a perfect finishing and luxurious look. It will provide a wonderful make over and fragrance for everyday use ease to handle and portable. Our cosmetics are named for its quality and attractive colors and we value our client's so all our cosmetics has strict quality management. Our products help everyone to shine like a day star. Features Ironclad Thermal Protectant Spray Specifications Size: 1.5 oz Weight: 2.33 lbs see more...

Review (1)
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
This worked on my hair very well. So I gave it two stars.

My problem is is that I barely used any and I was choking on the product. It was stuck in my throat for almost an hour. I used it in my bathroom that has a fan on as soon as the light is turn on. So it was well ventilated.

I threw it in the garbage. I don't recommend buying this.