Joico Ironclad Thernal Protectant Spray 01 uploaded by Vivian O.

BY JOICO

"Ironclad Thernal Protectant Spray 01 - Now you can curl, smooth and blow-dry without fear, thanks to Joico's Ironclad Thernal Protectant Spray. Like ""invisible security"" that you can't see but you know is on guard, this stealth liquid shield dries in a flash without weight or stickiness, leaving hair shiny, static-free and protected from heat up 450 F degrees.Delivers 3-day frizz reduction + reduces staticFast-drying, non-sticky light holdProvides heat protection up to 450 degreesAquaLastik technology for flexible hold + heat protectionBio-Advanced Peptide Complex for strength + shine(7.0 oz.) - Ironclad Thernal Protectant Spray 01" see more...

Buy on ULTA
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
Not only does this protect my hair from heat tools but it makes it super soft! I am absolutely in love with this and nothing I have used as a thermal protectant compares. I will forever use this product and recommend it to friends and family.
Kennedy A.
Mcallen, TX
I have thin hair, and it's difficult to find a non-oil based heat protectant. This is by far my favorite. It does not weigh my hair down, smells great and does give me a bit of shine. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has thick hair, it might be too light. But for thin hair it's perfect. Joico is a great brand overall.
Mandy R.
This spray is awesome! It protects but doesn't make your hair sticky. It keeps it smooth and I use it everyday! I buy it from my hair dresser and I have super think hair and it still works. I won't go without it ever again!
Vivian O.
El Paso, TX
Love Love Love oh and did I say Love this product. I'm addicted to the curling iron and the heat takes a toll on my hair while using this product my hair had maintained its healthy bounce!
Julia G.
Is this a good heat protectant or is there a better one out there?