BY JOICO

Buy Joico Hair Conditioners - Joico Intensive Moisture Treatment Moisturizer Conditioner 5.2 oz. How-to-Use: Moisturizer is concentrated. Distribute a small amount to damp hair. Leave in for five minutes. Rinse well. see more...

• Does this really work? I have very course and extremely d...4 Answers
Patty W.
A good deep conditioner for chemically treated hair. It smells like fruity bubble gum. I've bought this a few times in the past, but it's expensive. I'm still searching for a product that is just as good, costs less, and made of more natural ingredients.
Erica T.
I love using this after coloring my hair. I use it and leave it in for 5-10min and rinse. My hair feels amazing and the damage is reduced significantly. I recommend this for all hair types and especially if you color your hair. You won't regret it!
Stephanie B.
Canastota, NY
My mother bought me this for my birthday recently and I must say it's fantastic! I have highly damaged hair from over coloring, and this makes my hair feel so soft and nice. Repairs a lot of my damaged ends and it smells great!
Briana J.
This stuff saves my hair when it's in need of some serious moisture. I also love the kpak by them, they sell them in sample sizes and you can tell a difference after just one use! Definitely recommend
Emily W.
I love Joico! Hair products often weigh my hair down or make it greasy and don't treat my coarse spots but this moisturized without major negative side effects. I will probably repurchase! Definitely recommend.
Jennifer S.
Raleigh, NC
I have always loved Joico products, especially their moisturizer. I have long, thick, course hair and not every conditioner works well on my hair type but this definitely did.
Chelsea N.
Pocatello, ID
L-O-V-E!!!
I decided I wanted to be blonde for my wedding, I have very dark brown hair, so my hair was fried. with this product, there is such a difference. I absolutely love everything Joico! you can't go wrong with this product!
Julia F.
Fairfield, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. No matter how well I take care of my hair I always feel like it's dry at the ends, so I picked up a tiny bottle at Ulta. Once or twice I week I use it after my regular conditioner and it's amazing. It makes my hair so much softer.
Rebecca D.
I'm a huge fan of Joico products I've used K-Pak and their intense hydrator for years and so I decided to try this and it's awesome! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy.
Sara Rose K.
Spring Hill, FL
Joico is never ever disappointing. moisture to the fullest. it even helped my over possessed dry damaged locks of hair. I fully recommend this line of products.
Angie N.
Does this really work? I have very course and extremely dry fried hair. Needs help!