Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color

by Joico

Joico now offers you an inter-mixable palette of semi-permanent hair colors in fun, funky colors. This color intensity semi-permanent hair color cobalt blue gives you the power to create beautiful, vivid shades with intense pigments and amazing shades. Mix with other shades in the palette to create your own unique look. Joico adds exclusive Quadra mine Compels to leave hair in healthy, shiny condition so you can color and not worry about brittle, broken hair.

I already have my hair dyed blue, but with quarantine haven’t been able to get in with my hair lady for a re-vamp of color. Wondering if this product is good for me to dye my hair at home?
how long do I leave this product on hair
So I am a brunette I have black hair and I get my greys colored once every 4 to 5 weeks and that is the extent of it. I usually bring this Joico instatint Orchid spray and my hairdresser sprays it in my hair for fun. It has been discontinued so I tried another brand I bought at Sally's beauty and you couldn't even see purple in my hair. Another hairdresser at the salon suggested just putting a couple streaks in front on each side of my hair. I am scared cause she would have to bleach 1st and I have never done anything more than just color my greys and sometimes she had some Red she would add to the bottom that would show up in the sun for the summer and she tried it with purple but it didn't show up. So should I let her bleach some of my hair and just have a few strands on each side of purple. And what is prettier the Amethyst or Orchid? I may just go to ebay and buy the Joico Spray it's instatint in Orchid and shows up pretty good in my hair. Just wish it wasn't discontinued. Just wanted opinions on what to do since I don't have blonde hair and am scared to bleach and don't want to ruin my hair. And will it go back to black if I don't want to do it anymore? And I would have to use a special shampoo and condition right? And I read cold water not hot! Sorry this is so long. My hairdresser just said let her know ahead of time before next coloring appt so she can purchase it.
Start your review of Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color!
Tammy M.
Rockport, MA
Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Tammy M.
Review for: Pink
I adore these semi-permanent colors. So easy to use. My hair is mostly gray/white and I use these tubes of perfectly colored conditioners to spice up my look. It’s a total game changer! The best part is that not only do I get a boost of color, but it actually conditions my hair at the same time rather than damaging it. I’ve been using Joico products for over two years now and I HIGHLY recommend them!
Cheyenne P.
Columbus Grv, OH
Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Cheyenne P.
This made my hair such a pretty blue. The blue turned green after awhile though. But doesn’t everyone’s hair do that after dying it blue? I would use this again if I ever did it blue again.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Karen W.
These are sooooo good for rainbow colors!! They don't damage your hair & you can mix it with conditioner if you want a pastel shade. A little goes a long way & the colors are very, very pigmented for a demi permanent color line. I use the fuchsia & it even fades pretty....into a pink then coral. If you like all these mermaid inspired looks go for this, you won't be disappointed. ( your hair does have to be lightened for it to show up really well) But it even gives subtle results on dark hair.
Ruth M.
Antioch, CA
Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Ruth M.
This hair color is so nice, it doesn’t have a weird or strong smell like other colors I’ve tried. The color came out super nice, shiny and vibrant! If I have a chance to dye my hair a bright color again I will definitely use this brand. Yes I recommend it.
Wayne B.
Pawtucket, RI
Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Wayne B.
Review for: Cobalt Blue
Love love love this color! It comes out so good (with a professional) ! Works so well and doesn’t dry out your hair! My stylist uses a 30 developer and it is so gorgeous every time. The color stay super long when used with Joico color save shampoo and conditioner
Liz F.
Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Liz F.
Review for: Sapphire Blue
This is such a pretty color! It is such a bright pretty blue. I have had it about a month or so and it has faded to a pretty blue grayish color. Definitely a great color for those wanting to be blue temporarily!
Taylor C.
Brockport, NY
Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Taylor C.
Review for: Cobalt Blue, Magenta, Other
Love joico hair products! I’ve had so many colors in my hair and each one has lasted me around 3 months. $8 for 3 months is more than worth it! It’s the only hair color brand I’ve used for vibrant colors that actually stays in my hair for longer then a week or 2!
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Angela R.
Review for: Cobalt Blue, Other
We loves this color in salon! When washed with cold water the color will stay forever. Has yo be used on prelightened hair or blonde if not it will not give you the color its supposed to
Emily G.
Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Emily G.
Review for: Pink
So after 3 years of trying to convince my mom and my hairdresser into dying my hair pink I finally broke them and I'm in love with the end result. I didn't have to bleach my hair, which I didnt want to do. Luckily I had gotten blonde highlights before and it was enough for the color stick to without too much damage. I just got it redone (after about a month) and the color stays in really well. And when it does fade it still looked incredible (if not better). As far as upkeep it'retty easy to manage. I wash my hair cold with Pureolofaded putte Shampoo 8.5oz and Hydrate Conditioner 8.5 oz Duo Set and use a microfiber towel wrap to keep it up until I can blow dry it. Overall it's a beautiful pink color (that's more on the purple side than red) and it looks amazing in person.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Joico Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Elisabeth M.
Love this line for color melts. It applies easily and usually has good staying power. My favorite is Pravana. but I cannot get it unless I drive an hour so this is what lead me to this brand. (Sold locally.) I do find that its thick and therefore dries out easily, therefore I always use foils or a shower cap while processing. I also leave on for at least an hour if I'm applying to myself or friends. (Obviously not on clients as its just not in my salons policy.) I do notice that they bleed out faster than Pravana but still a decent alternative.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rose D.
Louisville
il y a 2 ans
Jessica M. il y a un an
I bleached my hair so I don’t know how it would react to just regular brown. I’m sure it would still come out really pretty with a purple-eggplant color with the amethyst color. It’s more vibrant. I prefer this color over any of the other purple colors they make. I also had to do it twice to get it a deep violet color. The cold water is a must if you don’t want it to fade fast. But these semi-permanent colors they don’t wash out easily. You would have to cut them or let them grow out and cut them. I died my alarmist 2 years ago and there still a slight tint on the part that’s grown out. If I missed any of your questions just lmk