BY JOICO

Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo - Fast-drying aerosol shampoo that instantly leaves hair feeling clean and smelling fresh.Aluminum starch absorbs excess oil, brushes out easily and leaves no white residue.This no residue, non-clogging dry shampoo has small, oil-absorbing particles, creating lift at your scalp and enhancing manageability while extending the longevity of your hairstyle during the time between washes.(6.2 oz.) - Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kelsey B.
Prattville, AL
This is my go to dry shampoo! I use dry shampoo just about everyday because i wash my hair before bed! This doesn't leave my hair feeling powdery and gross, but it makes it look clean & i always have great volume!
Kelsey H.
I really like this dry shampoo. My hair stylist recommended it to me and I tried some of hers. It helped my hair last a whole week without a shampoo! Usually I do wash it every three days, but this worked well. I wouldn't recommend it for brunettes or darker hair colors.
Sarah M.
I love dry shampoos. This is great for second day hair. It smells good and lasts all day without leaving weird white stuff in your hair. Its good even for dry hair at the roots. There are some others for better prices out there but this is a good high end option
Abigail O.
This is an amazing dry shampoo it does not leave residue in you're hair and it cleans you're scalp without making it feel hard
Mary B.
Over the summer, I jumped on the bandwagon and got a balayage done. I was thrilled to finally have my jet black locks blonde; unfortunately, to keep the color in my stubborn hair, that meant not washing it as much as I was prone to do. My cousin who is a hair stylist recommended me Joico, and I have never looked back. I use it on second or third day hair frequently. It's good for refreshing unwashed hair, however, my only complaint is it can make the top a bit greasy and dull at times so use it up there sparingly.
Lindsi G.
Fredericton , NB
This dry shampoo is the worst one I've ever tried. It doesn't soak up any of the grease in my hair and actually just makes it look dirtier than when I started. It smells so strong and perfumey too so it's overpowering
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
Great dry shampoo. Does the job and smells amazing. Adds volume and soaks up the oils.
Sasha B.
Huntington, IN
Amazing stuff! I wash my hair 2-3 times a week and this helps to keep me looking fresh in between shampoos.
Veronica R.
Union City, CA
Does this leave a white residue?