BY JOICO

Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo - Fast-drying aerosol shampoo that instantly leaves hair feeling clean and smelling fresh.Aluminum starch absorbs excess oil, brushes out easily and leaves no white residue.This no residue, non-clogging dry shampoo has small, oil-absorbing particles, creating lift at your scalp and enhancing manageability while extending the longevity of your hairstyle during the time between washes.(6.2 oz.) - Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
Rossana G.
Elizabeth, NJ
THE. BEST PRODUCT EVER
the best shampoo for people who go to the gym and sweat a lot like me helps me to always be diva and have my hair like fresh from the hairdresse
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Love this product!  I use this product probably more than I should!  Its cheap in price and can be purchased pretty much anywhere.  It doesn't make my hair powdery like some other dry shampoo.  I love it because I don't have to go through the pain of washing, drying, and styling my hair as often as usually would!  Highly recommend!
Silvia C.
Valley Glen, CA
I feel like this really doesn't do anything for my oily hair days - I have many other (cheaper) dry shampoos that I reach for this every time. There is a nice scent and no white cast, so that's a plus, but I will not be purchasing again and I don't really recommend. It's not the worst, but not the best either.
Sara P.
Germantown, MD
Love this dry shampoo! I have dark hair and I have tried multiple dry shampoos. I hate the white residue that most of them leave behind. This product has no residue and leaves my hair feeling refreshed between shampoos. No strong scent either which is a plus for me as well!
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
This dry shampoo is amazing. it smells so good and definitely absorbs the oil from my roots. it's a bit more expensive than other brands but i think it's worth it!
Erin W.
York, PA
I absolutely LOVE this dry shampoo. As a person with very thick long hair, I'm always looking to find new products that will work for me. Dry shampoo is something that I've had difficulty with finding a brand that works best with my thick hair. Others either didn't do anything or left a film but this is perfect!! It has a great smell and brushes out entirely while leaving your hair look and feel brand new. It also leaves no residue what so ever and you don't have to leave it sit in your hair for any amount of time, just spray and brush. Perfect for anyone who needs to be ready quickly. Highly recommend!!!
Alessandra R.
This product is something that all women should have in their handbag, it is so good and so easy to use when we don't have time to wash our hair property!
Lois P.
Burien, WA
It is an okay product. Nothing to be wowed. The price is still a bit high. I have tried drugstore dry shampoo for the same results.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
I really like this product and it actually does what it says it does. I've repurchased it many times before and I'll continue
Sable C.
Love love love this dry shampoo it's one of my favorites!! It smells amazing too. I recommend this for your hair.
Veronica R.
Union City, CA
Does this leave a white residue?