BY JOICO

Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo - Fast-drying aerosol shampoo that instantly leaves hair feeling clean and smelling fresh.Aluminum starch absorbs excess oil, brushes out easily and leaves no white residue.This no residue, non-clogging dry shampoo has small, oil-absorbing particles, creating lift at your scalp and enhancing manageability while extending the longevity of your hairstyle during the time between washes.(6.2 oz.) - Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Love this product!  I use this product probably more than I should!  Its cheap in price and can be purchased pretty much anywhere.  It doesn't make my hair powdery like some other dry shampoo.  I love it because I don't have to go through the pain of washing, drying, and styling my hair as often as usually would!  Highly recommend!
Silvia C.
Valley Glen, CA
I feel like this really doesn't do anything for my oily hair days - I have many other (cheaper) dry shampoos that I reach for this every time. There is a nice scent and no white cast, so that's a plus, but I will not be purchasing again and I don't really recommend. It's not the worst, but not the best either.
Sara P.
Germantown , MD
Love this dry shampoo! I have dark hair and I have tried multiple dry shampoos. I hate the white residue that most of them leave behind. This product has no residue and leaves my hair feeling refreshed between shampoos. No strong scent either which is a plus for me as well!
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
This dry shampoo is amazing. it smells so good and definitely absorbs the oil from my roots. it's a bit more expensive than other brands but i think it's worth it!
Kelsey B.
Prattville, AL
This is my go to dry shampoo! I use dry shampoo just about everyday because i wash my hair before bed! This doesn't leave my hair feeling powdery and gross, but it makes it look clean & i always have great volume!
Erin W.
York , PA
I absolutely LOVE this dry shampoo. As a person with very thick long hair, I'm always looking to find new products that will work for me. Dry shampoo is something that I've had difficulty with finding a brand that works best with my thick hair. Others either didn't do anything or left a film but this is perfect!! It has a great smell and brushes out entirely while leaving your hair look and feel brand new. It also leaves no residue what so ever and you don't have to leave it sit in your hair for any amount of time, just spray and brush. Perfect for anyone who needs to be ready quickly. Highly recommend!!!
Mary B.
Over the summer, I jumped on the bandwagon and got a balayage done. I was thrilled to finally have my jet black locks blonde; unfortunately, to keep the color in my stubborn hair, that meant not washing it as much as I was prone to do. My cousin who is a hair stylist recommended me Joico, and I have never looked back. I use it on second or third day hair frequently. It's good for refreshing unwashed hair, however, my only complaint is it can make the top a bit greasy and dull at times so use it up there sparingly.
Kelsey H.
I really like this dry shampoo. My hair stylist recommended it to me and I tried some of hers. It helped my hair last a whole week without a shampoo! Usually I do wash it every three days, but this worked well. I wouldn't recommend it for brunettes or darker hair colors.
Sarah M.
I love dry shampoos. This is great for second day hair. It smells good and lasts all day without leaving weird white stuff in your hair. Its good even for dry hair at the roots. There are some others for better prices out there but this is a good high end option
Rossana G.
Elizabeth, NJ
THE. BEST PRODUCT EVER
the best shampoo for people who go to the gym and sweat a lot like me helps me to always be diva and have my hair like fresh from the hairdresse
Veronica R.
Union City, CA
Does this leave a white residue?