BY JOICO

What: a super-hold styling glue with extreme resins and vinyl derivatives for water-resistant grip. it's fierce hold you work in. wash out. styles stay glued. How: apply to damp hair. twist it. spike it up. slick it down. apply to dry hair for ultimate hold. Benefits: eight outrageous colors: toxic green, voodoo blue, tar black, mosh orange, hazard yellow, shift iridescent, paranoia red, whatever white. protects and maintains style with vitamins, catalysts and sea kelp. milk and honey fragrance. Type: Styling Products see more...

Felicia J.
Boyfriend got this for his an our sons hair. Put it in this morning in my son's hair. Felt like glue which it's supposed to so I'm not complaining. So we'll see if it holds all day cause he go rough at play time lol
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
This has the most hold compared to any other gel I have used. Guys love it to keep their spiky styles, heck I guess women do too!! Also the price is right and it doesnt smell bad either!!
Gregory G.
Ellicott City, MD
Ice spiker is absolutely the best hair glue on the market! Nothing I have ever used comes close to the quality of Ice spiker.
Be warned though,if it's kept in over night when you wake up in the morning your whole scalp will be really. Sensitive and painful.
Teona M.
Great gel that promotes its water resistant capabilities. This product does not have a strong scent to it, more of a hint of vanilla. I have course hair but it did help lay my hair down along with edge control
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
I recommend this to any one who really wants to only spoke their hair up cause it really works but the only bad part is that you won't be able to move it much around cause it gets really hard.
Hannah D.
My nephew uses this all the time. He's seven adn can play all day without his hair getting messed up at all which is kind of miraculous.
Livvi D.
Review for: Ice Spiker Water-Resistant Styling Glue 1.7 oz more...
This product is decent. I just wished it was less gewy and a little bit more thicker consistency. And a little goes a long way.
Patrick O.
Review for: Ice Spiker Water-Resistant Styling Glue 1.7 oz more...
I got this in a hair kit trio. I like it. It does its job. It has a good hold on your hair and keeps everything on tack.
Tessarae T.
This will keep every hair in place. It's very quality and at a good price. I have been using this for 2 yes now.
Chrissie R.
This product is like gel but a stronger version of gel. Works great, I'd recommend it to anyone.

back