Joico Ice Hair Spiker Colorz Colored Styling Glue Amp'd Up Orange 1.69oz & Spiker Eraser Shampoo 8.45oz

BY JOICO

Amp'd Up Orange. Colored styling glue. Fierce hold with in-your-face color. Work it in! Wash it out! We suggest damp hair application. Use for BOLD spikes & streaks! Joico Spiker Eraser Shampoo Wash it out. You worked it in, now you gotta wash it out!... see more...

Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Works crazy good and does a very effective job of achieving the look you're going for! It also washes out with no problem at all and doesn't leave an icky residue or some funky after-color thing going on... Get yourself a bottle and try it out, you won't be disappointed!
;0). Lisa
Heather P.
Heather P.
Warren, AR
We got this for my son and this is the only product that ever worked when he thought he needed a Mohawk. You could fix your hair in any shape and it would stay all day. Smelled great and would definitely buy again!
kennedy b.
kennedy b.
used to use this all the time for my school party weeks where all of us would wear crazy clothes and hair. definitely funky and a great way to stand out and be unique. hard to wash out but it's typically easy to apply and use :)
Wilbelys Y.
Wilbelys Y.
I bought it for my boyfriend because he loves to invent but he does not like me and really does not like me either. Chevere for combing, disappointing color (not to say horrible).
mercedez b.
mercedez b.
I use this in my sons hair and he is 5. He loves this stuff. It's easy to use and the colors are vibrant and they last a while
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
My absolute must have when I'm feeling like rocking a short cut. Loved this stuff I can do so much with it!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
I used this styling glue on my son and he loves it! He likes that it comes in different colors. It holds really well and doesn't leave flakes behind.
virginnia b.
virginnia b.
Goshen, OH
Good styling aid if you want a little pop of color until the next wash. The shampoo that goes with also is great
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
This stuff really works like glue i have very long hair and we use this when i was in beauty school in a class Christmas contest and they put my hair pointed up like a tree and it stayed soooooo long and didnt move in inch! We won my hair is to the middle of my butt!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Forney, TX
Whatever your hair needs are, Joico has something for you. When I was in desperate need of some hair restoration the Joico blue hydrate and rejuvenate bottle saved me from my bleached hair ways. Along with the Shampoo and Conditioner I also used the gold bottle replenish and repair cream, which did wonders protecting my hair when styling. Joico saved me in my bad hair phases and I remain loyal even in my good hair phases. Amazing products.