Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo

by Joico

When fine to medium hair gets thirsty, quench those delicate strands with Joico's HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo. This shampoo is designed to provide 24-hour hydration to thoroughly replenish moisture, shine, and softness without weighing hair down.

24-hour hydration*; Hair looks replenished, shiny & healthy after just one use; Won't weigh hair down; Thoroughly cleanses hair without stripping natural moisture; Leaves hair feeling soft & hydrated

Is this product worth the money?
How is this compared to the original Joico Moisture line?
Start your review of Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo!
Malissa M.
Middlebury, CT
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo uploaded by Malissa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo A little bit about my hair - I have dry, frizzy wavy long hair with very greasy roots. I was recommended this product by my hairdresser. The one benefit I would say is that I was able to skip a wash day (I was never able to do this before). The downside, It did not make my hair any less frizzy or dry, and actually caused my scalp to break out in these painful cyst-type acne bumps, and I have never had a sensitive scalp. The smell also strongly reminded me of men’s cologne.
Katie M.
Glendale, AZ
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo uploaded by Katie M.
will commit to purchasing again, bigger next time, I like the smell and touchable feel my hair has after use. Both the shampoo and conditioner rock!
Erica P.
Topeka, KS
For my thin, fine yet bleached hair this does wonderfully at hydrating and not weighing my hair down. I found myself using less product than other shampoos and this had a rich lather. Made my hair feel soft and bouncy and smells so good! If you are looking for a hydrating but light weight shampoo this is the one!
Emily N.
Winter Garden, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this as a gift for Christmas and I love it!! I have dyed, dry, and damaged hair and it has been feeling so much better after using this! It smells good and last a long time! I will definitely buy this again when it runs out. It doesn’t make my hair feel greasy or weighed down!
Mackenzie D.
I’ve tried so many types of shampoo & I finally found one that i’m obsessed with! The Joico Hydrasplash leaves my hair feeling clean, healthy and soft every time I wash with it.
Johanna G.
Amarillo, TX
I bought it at Ulta, based on a recommendation from an employee. I have a dry scalp, as I dyed my hair recently. I like the light fragrance and the color. It smooths my frizzy hair and makes it feel lighter. I absolutely will keep buying as it's great!
Alex H.
Highland, IL
I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling moisturized without weighing it down.
Amanda K.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have used the original joico moisture line my whole life and wanted to try this. I must have too thick of hair for it as it does not do much for my hair. It smells wonderful and would be perfect for others, but not for me.
Tina C.
Brick, NJ
I needed a shampoo to hydrate my dry hair and I LOVE IT!! Lathers great! And love the results!
Jina H.
Houma, LA
Love the scent of this shampoo! I was nervous about the amount of hydration because.y hair can be oily, but this is PERFECT!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...