BY JOICO

Hair Shake Liquid-To-Powder Texturizer - You've styled with liquids, and you've probably styled with powders. But have you ever heard of a liquid styler that turns into a powder? Joico is betting you haven't. Their Hair Shake is going to shake up the way you style...in every way! In a few shakes, the revolutionary Hair Shake magically morphs from a liquid into a powder to infuse all hair types with brilliantly versatile, plush-yet-airy texture, volume and grip - instantly taking your finished style from ordinary to extraordinary!Benefits:Plush-yet-airy texture and liftTouchable, moldable, layerable styling gripDramatic volume and fullness at the rootsInvisible, residue-free, grit-free formula dries in a flashIdeal for all hair types, textures and lengthsCreate endless styling possibilities with a single styler - Hair Shake Liquid-To-Powder Texturizer see more...

• Looking for something to help volumize my hair. Does this...2 Answers
  • How does this make your hair feel? Crunchy? Does it leave...3 Answers
  • Do you use this on wet or dry hair?1 Answers
Savannah T.
Lanett, AL
THIS IS AHH-MAZING!! Very lightweight texture! All you have to do is spray lightly at the roots or wherever you need more volume, then just as it states... SHAKE. I run my hands through my hair and tousled it! Very affordable too! Probably one of my favorite products by Joico!
Amanda C.
I first discovered this product last year and have been using it for any volumized style I have! I have very long and straight hair, and this spray gives me some extra ooomph to work with to create a not so slick style. I imagine this product is made and works far better for short hair, but no complaints even on my long locks. I believe I pay about 15 dollars a bottle at the salon for this product and the smell is absolutely incredible!
Jennifer W.
Charlotte
Love this product. It is so versitile. It doesn't say in the instructions to use it on wet hair but I do blow outs with it all the time and the hair never gets sticky. I spray it on like you would a root boost for wet blow outs. Use on dry root area for instant volume, spray on dry lengths and ends for a beach spray effect. Shake it good before using. It's awesome.
Tash V.
I love any JOICO products, especially this texturizing spray. It really adds some texture to my fine thin hair and doesn’t leave it feeling heavy or sticky. Highly recommend.
tammy h.
Triple love this hair volumizing product. Make sure you shake it up well prior to each use. Don't go overboard with it or your hair will get heavy and sticky. A little goes a long way.
Tashanda C.
I have very thin hair especially around my four head hairline. This is one product that I HIGHLY recommend if you want volume that stays and hair that looks fuller! It adds so much body to my hair and you'd never know how thin it was. I also like the fact that's it's not as "sticky " as moose or spray root lifters. It turns to a powder as soon as you spray it so you don't have to wait on it to dry before you style and you'll have an instant lift
Andrea P.
Orlando, FL
I have very thin, fine and straight hair. I spray this in clean hair before curling and it gives it awesome hold texture! I always brush out my curls and this product is great for allowing me to do that. It doesn't leave my hair hard or crunchy. I spray a little more in after curling to give it extra texture! Love it!!
Angela L.
Winnsboro, LA
I can not fix my hair without this product! I have fine, thin hair. I spray this product on my roots, give it a little tease and I am good to go. Even the next day, I can just ruffle my hair at the crown and spray it and it looks awesome again! Thank goodness my hairdresser recommended it!
Laurie K.
Hair shake is a great product for volume! I always tell my clients to shake it well and hold it back, give a couple sprays, massage it in as it’s drying. Add more if needed.
Barbara H.
Garland, TX
This stuff is GOLD!!! I usually use it as a volumizing spray. I simply spray on my roots and then massage it and it lifts and gives great results. I highly recommend this.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
How does this make your hair feel? Crunchy? Does it leave a film of any sort?
Tassi C.
Dallas, TX
Looking for something to help volumize my hair. Does this make it feel greasy though?
Laura S.
Dalton, GA
Do you use this on wet or dry hair?