Joico Hair Shake Liquid-To-Powder Texturizer

by Joico

Hair Shake Liquid-To-Powder Texturizer - You've styled with liquids, and you've probably styled with powders. But have you ever heard of a liquid styler that turns into a powder? Joico is betting you haven't. Their Hair Shake is going to shake up the way you style...in every way! In a few shakes, the revolutionary Hair Shake magically morphs from a liquid into a powder to infuse all hair types with brilliantly versatile, plush-yet-airy texture, volume and grip - instantly taking your finished style from ordinary to extraordinary!Benefits:Plush-yet-airy texture and liftTouchable, moldable, layerable styling gripDramatic volume and fullness at the rootsInvisible, residue-free, grit-free formula dries in a flashIdeal for all hair types, textures and lengthsCreate endless styling possibilities with a single styler - Hair Shake Liquid-To-Powder Texturizer

Right now I use a dry spray texturizer, is this similar? Almost like a dry shampoo but creates a thickness.
Liquid to powder ? On dry hair?
Do you use this on wet or dry hair?
Start your review of Joico Hair Shake Liquid-To-Powder Texturizer!
Grand Rapids, MI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! INSTANT PLAYABLE VOLUME!! I have fine hair, but a lot of it. I don't walk out of the house without HIGH hair, and this product gets me out of the house even faster in the morning, ready to take on the world!! The more you shake the bottle before application the quicker it dries. The more you play with your hair throughout the day the more volume you'll get! A great price for a high quality product from a great line!
Roebuck, SC
Joico Hair Shake Liquid-To-Powder Texturizer uploaded by Samantha H.
Literally my favorite product! I love using it for when I do updo's or when I curl my own hair. I normally use a 1 1/2 inch barrel curling iron and one my head is done I spray some on my roots give my hair a shake and I'm good with texture for the rest of the day! Highly recommended and it is definitely preside reasonable!
Royersford, PA
Okay, so if your hair is anything like mine..lifeless, no volume, super thin.... you will LOVE this product. It gives instant volume and it smells nice too! It takes my day three hair and turns it into a flawless style. It also helps my curled hair stay perfect, longer! Definitely recommend this product. Plus, it's less messy than an actual powder and shows no white powder residue since it is a liquid to powder!
Brinkley, AR
This is a really great product for adding volume. If you are a Southern girl and your motto is "The Higher the Hair, the Closer to God", then this is for you. This works great when teasing your hair. Tease, spray and adjust. I have fine, limp hair and this works really well for me. My DIL uses it and she has thick hair and she loves it, too.
I have very thin hair especially around my four head hairline. This is one product that I HIGHLY recommend if you want volume that stays and hair that looks fuller! It adds so much body to my hair and you'd never know how thin it was. I also like the fact that's it's not as "sticky " as moose or spray root lifters. It turns to a powder as soon as you spray it so you don't have to wait on it to dry before you style and you'll have an instant lift
Scranton, PA
I need to try this! I need this in my life! I'll have to keep an eye out for it. Cvs or rite aid I'm sure has it. It seems like a good price I wouldn't mind having this product in my make up room! My hair is weird it's oily but dry I need to find a good product!
salem
My go-to product!! I have hair with little to no volume and this product works wonders!! Makes my hair have the perfect amount of volume and doesn't give it a gross or weird texture!! I love spraying this after curling my hair and shaking it up a bit, makes so much of a difference and lasts a long time!! i 10/10 recommend, you NEED this product!!
Dracut, MA
Joico Hair Shake Liquid-To-Powder Texturizer uploaded by Amie M.
This is one of my favorite products to use when Im getting ready to go out, it gives amazing volume, smells really good, and leaves a really great finish. Only down side is that it can get a little heavy and stiff if you use too much, be sure to have a light hand when you spray.
Love this product. I almost always use it right after blow drying my hair. Gives me great volume and best of all it smells fantastic. My hair dresser suggested I use it since I was trying just about anything to help my hair be less greasy. She said not air drying would help. To at least blow dry top and use this. And boy am I glad I did. Love it
Charlotte
Love this product. It is so versitile. It doesn't say in the instructions to use it on wet hair but I do blow outs with it all the time and the hair never gets sticky. I spray it on like you would a root boost for wet blow outs. Use on dry root area for instant volume, spray on dry lengths and ends for a beach spray effect. Shake it good before using. It's awesome.