Joico Hair Oil - 3.4 oz.

by Joico

Joico Hair Oil - 3.4 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Hair Oil - 3.4 oz.!
Beachwood, Ohio
Joico Hair Oil - 3.4 oz. uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product. 👍🏼 Daily use. I have medium to long, thick hair and put a dime size amount from the middle of my hair to the ends. It’s Infused with Arginine, which is an amino acid building block for creating protein. (Aka hair strengthening). In addition...it contains Tamanu and Monoi oils to nourish and protect blonde hair. This really helps to fight frizz and leave it feeling silky smooth! Additional use when I get out of the shower 🚿 to hydrate which is the best time for absorption. I also use it as an amazing finisher after straightening my hair. I would definitely recommend for blondes who need daily hydration and maintenance of a glossy finish!
Grand Blanc, MI
I started using the blonde oil from joico a couple months ago and I really love it. My hair stylist hS even noticed my hair isn’t as damaged at each appointment since Using this product.
Grand Jct, CO
Joico Hair Oil - 3.4 oz. uploaded by liz I.
This is an average hair oil and is pretty good for the price. This does learn the appearance of damage by soothing the hair cuticle. It really only makes a noticeable difference in porous chemically damaged blonde hair. It did nothing at all for natural blonde hair. I won't be purchasing it again only because I have tons left.
Antelope , CA
This is my favorite hair oils. I use it in my damp hair or on my dry hair. A little hose a long way for sure so do not use to much or your hair will be greasy. The smell is very faint which I was hoping it would be stronger but other than that I love it.
W Sacramento, CA
I just started using this hair oil when my hair dresser recommended it. And it works great! It’s never too oily and makes my hair super shiny and easy to manage. Smells amazing too!
Malvern, AR
I reiceved a bottle of this in blonde life from my hair dresser and I love it. I use a little in damp hair before drying and a little more before flat ironing.
White Deer, PA
I use this almost daily. I do have curly hair but it helps manage the frizz. I also use it when I straighten my hair and curl it to keep it soft and shiny
Findlay, OH
My favorite oil to use on myself and all of my clients. Lightweight but gets the job done and adds a beautiful shine to the hair!
Rockford, IL
I have this from the blonde line My hair can be pretty Dull sometimes This gave it a nice shine without making it feel oily
Savannah
This hair oil has a great smell and leaves my hair soft and shiny! I love how it helps blonde hair not be so dull.