BY JOICO

WHAT IT IS New shimmer spray that adds brilliant shine and luminous shimmer to hair with an ultra-light hold. WHAT IT DOES Light reflecting particles add a beautiful glow to any style while the luscious fruit blended scent makes hair smell beautifully fresh. Perfect for weddings, proms, parties and other special occasions, you'll love using this gorgeous glitter spray on your style. WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW It may look like the ultimate hair accessory, but thanks to our Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex, this shimmer spray actually repairs and protects your hair as it delivers that coveted shine. see more...

Ashlee C.
Citrus Hts, CA
I used this product a lot last summer and I just recently purchased it again! Not only do I love the way it looks but it smells amazing! I like to spray it around my roots. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I think it would be amazing for anyone attending festivals as well
Gunna B.
I honestly wasnt sure how I was going to feel about a shimmer product in my hair. It always sends me back to 90s bath and body works, but Joico totally makes it modern! It is subtle and beautiful and really gives that nice touch to your finished hair.
Caitlin K.
Vancouver, BC
This is my all time favourite joico product. It's perfect for all hair colours as it just adds a beautiful shimmery finish that'll last all day! The scent is a little bit fruity but doesn't linger. If your like me and like a little glitter in your life you need this.