Joico Flip Turn 10+ Hold Volumizing Finishing Hair Spray 6 Cans Ed 9oz Each

Joico Flip Turn 10+ Hold Volumizing Finishing Hair Spray 6 Cans Ed. 9oz Each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Flip Turn 10+ Hold Volumizing Finishing Hair Spray 6 Cans Ed. 9oz Each!
How would you rate this product?
Toronto, ON
Joico Flip Turn 10+ Hold Volumizing Finishing Hair Spray 6 Cans Ed. 9oz Each uploaded by Sarah T.
The best and only hairspray I’ll use!🖤 This always holds my hair super well, and don’t feel I need to apply a lot for it to stay. I usually have a hard time keeping my hair to hold because it’s so thick and heavy- but this stuff works so well! I also don’t like hairsprays that leave your hair extremely dry and hard, and this one does not do that! This makes my hair super voluminous and overall feeling fresh. I love the scent of it as well, it doesn’t have that harsh hairspray kind of smell. I would highly recommend this to anyone! I buy mine at my local beauty supply.💗✨

Looking for your answer?