Joico Finishing Spray uploaded by Christine D.Joico Finishing Spray uploaded by Kate B.

BY JOICO

A fast-drying, ultra-fine mist aerosol hairspray with firm to ultra-firm hold. Opal powder creates tremendous shine, and special silicones contribute to a smaller particle size for a non-sticky fixative hair is 5.5 times more thermally protected to 450 degrees. Color-safe. This firm to ultra-firm, layerable hairspray will give your hair long-lasting, firm yet flexible finish that isn't hard feeling. Plus, it will increase your shine by 170% and protect your hairstyle from humidity by 89%, (even after three days). see more...

• Has anyone else had an issue with the nozzle becoming clo...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Melanie L.
California, MD
Review for: Powerspray Fast Dry more...
I recently found this in my stash and realized I had never tested it out before (it's from last Christmas oh my!). Initially, I fell in LOVE with this product. I sprayed it and my hair immediately just laid perfectly. It does have a strong hold and it smells Amazinggg! It is fast drying and not sticky either which I love. I have been noticing though that my hair feels a lot more dry and I think it is because of this product. I have pretty dry hair as it is. But I still love this product and will continue to use it, just not as often anymore.
Michelle R.
Dry Ridge, KY
Love love love this hairspray. This is my daily go to spray. I have used the level 4 and the 8-10, which is a stronger hold. Just depends on the hold I need. Love them both.
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA
I was excited to find this at my local Marshalls. So excited, in fact, that I did not check that the hold on this particular one was 8-10. This is a little too strong for what I want. I would by this particular one again. I'm a huge fan of the lesser more touchable Joico. I think it's like 4-7.
Rachel V.
Merced, CA
Yes, yes, yes! Definitely one of my favorite top 5 hair sprays! Great smell! Great hold. Its worth the price. I buy it from cosmo prof. I am a professional so I'm allowed to buy it. You can find it from your hair dresser! Its work it to try!
Amber R.
This is a great hairspray when you're needing a little more of a stiff hold, and it smells fantastic! I find that the scent lingers nicely in your hair and I personally love when products have a scent with some staying power!
Christine D.
Review for: Powerspray Fast Dry more...
I love this hair spray. A little goes a long way. It smells great and you can buy it at Ulta and get a good deal!
Love my Joico hairspray. Use it when I need a stiffer hold. Smells great! The bigger the hair, the closer to heaven!
Michelle T.
Campbellsville, KY
My favorite hair spray! It holds great without being sticky. I'm a hair stylist and this is my go to for updos.
Ashley S.
Mississauga, ON
This is a very strong hair spray, but it's great if you are looking for some texture and hold with your style. I have fairly short hair, so it's great for volume and hold. I really like this spray and would definitely buy again. A bit pricey, but if you can go to Winners or Marshalls you can score it for a decent price. Definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a strong hold spray.
Jessica R.
St George, UT
Has anyone else had an issue with the nozzle becoming clogged with product?