Joico Dry Shampoo uploaded by Emily D.Joico Dry Shampoo uploaded by Crystal W.

BY JOICO

Fast-drying aerosol shampoo that instantly leaves hair feeling clean and smelling fresh. Aluminum starch absorbs excess oil, brushes out easily and leaves no white residue. This no residue, non-clogging dry shampoo has small, oil-absorbing particles, creating lift at your scalp and enhancing manageability while extending the longevity of your hairstyle during the time between washes. see more...

Marisa A.
toronto
Review for: Joico Dry Shampoo, Instant Refresh, 6.2 Fluid Ounce more...
THE GOD of all dry shampoos. I have been using this product for a good 2 years now. I use it at least once a week when I feel like I'm having a bad hair day. Gives it volume, fresh smell, and feels super clean !
Melanie M.
Cranston, RI
I'm giving this product 4 stars because it is ALMOST perfect. I love this dry shampoo because it sprays wet and it dries quickly, but only because I have a feeling it has a lot of alcohol in it, because it smells like rubbing alcohol. It also doesn't last as long as I would like it to, because it makes your hair LOOK nice but it still feels like there's a lot of buildup in your hair. I do enjoy this one better than the regular variety of dry shampoos that spray powder into your hair, but I fully intend on trying a different brand when this one runs out. $17.99 is also kind of a lot to spend on a dry shampoo, but it lasts a while and you don't have that self conscious "is my hair white" feeling when your hair is as dark as mine :) I would recommend, but it's not a miracle product by any means.
Dulce C.
Smells amazing and it helps keeping my 2 day hair not look greasy and doesn't look like a birds nest lol
Stephanie W.
Hesperia , CA
It didn't really absorb pall my oil so I probably won't buy it again. It does come with a lot of product and has a good price point, but if the product is not good I will not buy again
Gabriela Q.
Quincy, MA
I like the smell, but my hair gets all greasy and I don't think is the purpose of it.
CHRISTINA N.
Cypress, CA
I like how this smells but this is not heavy duty enough for my thick hair. I like the bottle size and fragrance of this dry shampoo.
Katie C.
HOUSTON, TX
This is not my favorite dry shampoo. There were lots of moments that I thought my hair just looked worse. I also freaked out because it comes out a cold liquid unlike the powdery substances that I am used to, I double checked a few times if it was shampoo.
Katy W.
Elkwood, VA
It does what it claims it does. It's a dry shampoo. Nothing fancy, or unique about it-when comparing it to other dry shampoo products.
Hope C.
Cowarts, AL
I can go two extra days using the dry shampoo. It also gives my fine thin hair volume. I definitely recommend this product.
Jena W.
Spring Hill, TN
I love Love Love Love this product. This is the best dry shampoo I’ve ever used! It gives your hair a boost of volume as well as a refresher. It’s amazing stuff.
Caitlin H.
Lexington, TN
I’m needing to find a shampoo;leave in conditioner/dry shampoo that helps with oily hair. Someone recommended this. Wandering it it helps. I can wash my hair tonight and wake up in the morning and it be very oily.