Joico Dry Shampoo uploaded by Emily D.Joico Dry Shampoo uploaded by Crystal W.

BY JOICO

Fast-drying aerosol shampoo that instantly leaves hair feeling clean and smelling fresh. Aluminum starch absorbs excess oil, brushes out easily and leaves no white residue. This no residue, non-clogging dry shampoo has small, oil-absorbing particles, creating lift at your scalp and enhancing manageability while extending the longevity of your hairstyle during the time between washes. see more...

Marisa A.
toronto
Review for: Joico Dry Shampoo, Instant Refresh, 6.2 Fluid Ounce more...
THE GOD of all dry shampoos. I have been using this product for a good 2 years now. I use it at least once a week when I feel like I'm having a bad hair day. Gives it volume, fresh smell, and feels super clean !
Kim B.
N Dinwiddie , VA
Just ok as far as dry shampoos go. Didn't soak up the oil as well as other products that cost half the price.
Megan H.
Quincy
Review for: Joico Dry Shampoo, Instant Refresh, 6.2 Fluid Ounce more...
I’ve tried other dry shampoo and this is by far my favorite. It smells kind of like men’s cologne I think, but it’s weirdly refreshing. I have dark hair and it doesn’t leave any white residue after use. Love!
Debra S.
Grimesland, NC
Review for: Joico Dry Shampoo, Instant Refresh, 6.2 Fluid Ounce more...
Great smell! Love the added volume. Not heavyweight either. Can use a couple days in a row without feeling gross.
Jena W.
Spring Hill, TN
I love Love Love Love this product. This is the best dry shampoo I’ve ever used! It gives your hair a boost of volume as well as a refresher. It’s amazing stuff.
Kristin S.
Louisville, KY
This dry shampoo is good for people with darker hair because it doesn't leave any sort of white cast on the hair. I feel like this dry shampoo doesn't absorb oil as well as some other dry shampoos I've tried and when I am using it I feel like I spray a ton to get my desired oil under control, but it really doesn't do the job I want it to.
Melanie M.
Cranston, RI
I'm giving this product 4 stars because it is ALMOST perfect. I love this dry shampoo because it sprays wet and it dries quickly, but only because I have a feeling it has a lot of alcohol in it, because it smells like rubbing alcohol. It also doesn't last as long as I would like it to, because it makes your hair LOOK nice but it still feels like there's a lot of buildup in your hair. I do enjoy this one better than the regular variety of dry shampoos that spray powder into your hair, but I fully intend on trying a different brand when this one runs out. $17.99 is also kind of a lot to spend on a dry shampoo, but it lasts a while and you don't have that self conscious "is my hair white" feeling when your hair is as dark as mine :) I would recommend, but it's not a miracle product by any means.
Dulce C.
Smells amazing and it helps keeping my 2 day hair not look greasy and doesn't look like a birds nest lol
Stephanie W.
Hesperia , CA
It didn't really absorb pall my oil so I probably won't buy it again. It does come with a lot of product and has a good price point, but if the product is not good I will not buy again
Catherine C.
New Bern, NC
I use this dry shampoo all the time in the summer and it is the best! Between going to the beach and the pool it is great to have something that revives my hair so well! I would highly recommend this to anyone that is in need of a good dry shampoo!