Joico Dry Shampoo uploaded by Crystal W.Joico Dry Shampoo uploaded by Emily D.

BY JOICO

Fast-drying aerosol shampoo that instantly leaves hair feeling clean and smelling fresh. Aluminum starch absorbs excess oil, brushes out easily and leaves no white residue. This no residue, non-clogging dry shampoo has small, oil-absorbing particles, creating lift at your scalp and enhancing manageability while extending the longevity of your hairstyle during the time between washes. see more...

CHRISTINA N.
Cypress, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how this smells but this is not heavy duty enough for my thick hair. I like the bottle size and fragrance of this dry shampoo.
Megan M.
Grampian, PA
Love this dry shampoo for when I leave the gym. Or even when my hair and clean and I'm just looking for some texture or volume!
Hope C.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can go two extra days using the dry shampoo. It also gives my fine thin hair volume. I definitely recommend this product.
Candie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and it helps keeping my 2 day hair not look greasy and doesn't look like a birds nest lol
Gabriela Q.
Quincy, MA
I like the smell, but my hair gets all greasy and I don't think is the purpose of it.
Nicole W.
Kingston
Wasn't a fan of this dry shampoo! Was ok at first but after an hour or so my hair started appearing greasier than it had before! My hair is blond and light weight and hard to manage with products though! Just definitely wasn't my favourite.
Crystal W.
Brantford, Ontario
I really like this dry shampoo. I use it between washes and my hair is fine but I've got a lot of it. It does not leave a powdery residue like others. It goes on a little wet but I just brush my hair out and wait a little bit before styling and it does the trick. My hair dresser is a joico rep so I get a great price as well.
Beverly W.
Benoit's Cove, Newfoundland
My favorite dry shampoo (and I've tried so many!) I have 'different' colored hair (first blue, now platinum) and because of it, I can't wash my hair every day. This one let's me go several days without washing. Love it!