Joico Dry Shampoo uploaded by Crystal W.Joico Dry Shampoo uploaded by Emily D.

BY JOICO

Fast-drying aerosol shampoo that instantly leaves hair feeling clean and smelling fresh. Aluminum starch absorbs excess oil, brushes out easily and leaves no white residue. This no residue, non-clogging dry shampoo has small, oil-absorbing particles, creating lift at your scalp and enhancing manageability while extending the longevity of your hairstyle during the time between washes. see more...

Melanie M.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this product 4 stars because it is ALMOST perfect. I love this dry shampoo because it sprays wet and it dries quickly, but only because I have a feeling it has a lot of alcohol in it, because it smells like rubbing alcohol. It also doesn't last as long as I would like it to, because it makes your hair LOOK nice but it still feels like there's a lot of buildup in your hair. I do enjoy this one better than the regular variety of dry shampoos that spray powder into your hair, but I fully intend on trying a different brand when this one runs out. $17.99 is also kind of a lot to spend on a dry shampoo, but it lasts a while and you don't have that self conscious "is my hair white" feeling when your hair is as dark as mine :) I would recommend, but it's not a miracle product by any means.
Kristin S.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dry shampoo is good for people with darker hair because it doesn't leave any sort of white cast on the hair. I feel like this dry shampoo doesn't absorb oil as well as some other dry shampoos I've tried and when I am using it I feel like I spray a ton to get my desired oil under control, but it really doesn't do the job I want it to.
Katie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not my favorite dry shampoo. There were lots of moments that I thought my hair just looked worse. I also freaked out because it comes out a cold liquid unlike the powdery substances that I am used to, I double checked a few times if it was shampoo.
Catherine C.
Trent Woods, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this dry shampoo all the time in the summer and it is the best! Between going to the beach and the pool it is great to have something that revives my hair so well! I would highly recommend this to anyone that is in need of a good dry shampoo!
Stephanie W.
West Linn, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It didn't really absorb pall my oil so I probably won't buy it again. It does come with a lot of product and has a good price point, but if the product is not good I will not buy again
CHRISTINA N.
Cypress, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how this smells but this is not heavy duty enough for my thick hair. I like the bottle size and fragrance of this dry shampoo.
Megan M.
Grampian, PA
Love this dry shampoo for when I leave the gym. Or even when my hair and clean and I'm just looking for some texture or volume!
Hope C.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can go two extra days using the dry shampoo. It also gives my fine thin hair volume. I definitely recommend this product.
Candie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and it helps keeping my 2 day hair not look greasy and doesn't look like a birds nest lol
Gabriela Q.
Quincy, MA
I like the smell, but my hair gets all greasy and I don't think is the purpose of it.