BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJoico
Defy Damage Protective Shield - 338 oz

Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield - 3.38 oz

by Joico

Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield

CaaN you tell that this is working? I’ve been using it for weeks and can’t see a difference.
Start your review of Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield - 3.38 oz!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
1,953 reviews
Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield - 3.38 oz uploaded by Sarah S.
I absolutely love the Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield. It is really easy to apply and a little goes a long way. If I comb just a quarter sized amount through my hair before hair drying and styling, my hair is easier to dry and style, and it comes out super soft and shiny. I am definitely a fan of this heat protection product.
Colleen L.
Phoenix, AZ
Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield - 3.38 oz uploaded by Colleen L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my first time trying this product and I LOVE it! I have processed hair(I guess the pink gave that away😆) I washed and conditioned with verb products, applied a quarter sized amount to my hands and worked through mid shaft to ends, and air dried(my usual)🥰✌ I usually have a bunch of flyaways and it usually looks pretty dry at the ends, but this have a nice smooth finish with less unruly ones. I am always searching for great hair products and this one is on my "buy again" list.
Xotchill P.
Tamarac, FL
Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield - 3.38 oz uploaded by Xotchill P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing it protects my hair from the heat of my flat iron. I usually love wearing my curly hair but definitely when I want to look different, this product helps me a lot to protect when I want to wear my straight hair ❤️ Try it! Even the smell is sooo delish #hair #cosmetics #joico #protect #heatprotector
Ciara B.
El Cajon, CA
Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield - 3.38 oz uploaded by Ciara B.
This is an overnight mask that helps to nourish your hair while you sleep! I love that it has a pump for east dispensing of product. I usually add a small amount to damp hair and put my hair in a low pony tail. When I wake up my hair is soft and frizz free! It also has a nice light scent that is not overpowering. I would recommend this overnight hair mask!
Ezra M.
Stillwater, MN
Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield - 3.38 oz uploaded by Ezra M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a photo of me for reviewing a different product but right before I took this photo I used the Joico Deft Damage before blow drying my hair! I’ve used this for months now and it’s the best thing ever for people who have extremely thin hair like me. It makes my hair soft, definitely protects it from heat but doesn’t make my hair over oily. It’s my go-to product right after I get out of the shower.
Amanda  S.
Thurmont, MD
Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield - 3.38 oz uploaded by Amanda  S.
I found this product from joico to really help my hair from more damage from heat and uv damage ! So easy to use you just apply to clean damp hair and style as normal! I love this product and I always recommend !
Kayla B.
Conway, AR
Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield - 3.38 oz uploaded by Kayla B.
One of my favorite products for heat protection, both thermal & UV! I have been using the entire line since it came out! This leave in is perfect & still light weight for fine hair. The smell is amazing too 😍
Jenna  Q.
Land O Lakes, FL
Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield - 3.38 oz uploaded by Jenna  Q.
I wanted to love this a little more! I don’t notice a HUUUUUGE difference using it but I definitely do notice something. At first I loved the smell but now that Im 80% with it I got a little tired of it because it’s very potent. Over all the product is easy to use and apply. I purchased it at cosmo prof! It’s definitely a good product. Joico has the best damage repairing products for sure Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield - 3.38 oz
Madison S.
Glen Spey, NY
Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield - 3.38 oz uploaded by Madison S.
Purchased at: ULTA
THIS WHOLE BRAND HAS SAVED MY HAIR. My hair was super dry and not voluminous whatsoever, my hairstylist recommended this to me because my hair used to get easily fried with the slightest amount of heat. I ordered the shampoo, conditioner and protective shield and use it daily. 3 pumps is a perfect amount!
Jennifer G.
Joico Defy Damage Protective Shield - 3.38 oz uploaded by Jennifer G.
This product is amazing. Love, Love using it after to protect the hair from different environments that damages your hair. It protects, helps with dry hair, damage and for shainer look. 💁🏼‍♀️