BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJoico
Defy Damage Protective Masque 51oz

Joico Defy Damage Protective Masque 5.1oz

by Joico

Defy Damage Protective Masque for bond strengthening and color longevity Protect all hair types from the ravaging effects of daily heat styling, UV exposure, and environmental pollution that lead to dry, dull, lackluster locks with Joico's NEW Defy Damage haircare system. From salon to home and beyond, this damage-defying breakthrough helps protect and strengthen hair bonds for a healthy hair transformation you can instantly see and feel.

Does this product work long term ?
Is this product good for dry ends? I have oily scalp and so far I haven’t found a product that really works on my dry ends.
The tube says to leave this on for 2-5 minutes. Will leaving it on longer than that help?
Start your review of Joico Defy Damage Protective Masque 5.1oz!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
1,888 reviews
Joico Defy Damage Protective Masque 5.1oz uploaded by Sarah S.
The Joico Defy Damage Protective Masque really hydrates my hair. It makes it feel super soft and look really shiny as well. The only problem with this protective hair masque however is that it really seems to weigh down my hair a lot. My hair really needs a lot of volume to look good, but this protective masque did not help with that situation at all. It left my hair feeling completely flat all day long. If needing volume isn’t an issue for you, you might really like this masque since it really conditions hair, but if you’re a fan of volumized hair, you won’t like this masque possibly because it’ll just weight your hair down.
Alexandra Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Joico Defy Damage Protective Masque 5.1oz uploaded by Alexandra Z.
This mask worked great for my bleached dry hair. I used it only 2 times, but I was impressed, my hair got a hydration boost, and looked healthier overall. Moisturized, soft, detangled, manageable, although not frizz free. This product has silicones ,so make sure you avoid any buildup by using a deep cleanse shampoo. It is a thick mask, and a little goes a long away so it won't weigh your hair down. Not sure about the long-term benefits of such products in general, but I did like provided hydration, and softness.
Mirielle W.
Washington, DC
Joico Defy Damage Protective Masque 5.1oz uploaded by Mirielle W.
A new favorite! I got this because I’ve been having issues with breakage and wanted to try something new. I haven’t been using this for too long, but in the short time I have, my hair feels great! This mask makes your hair feel incredibly soft and so shiny. It’s so easy to apply and detangle my type 4 natural hair with this - it has so much slip! Can’t wait to see the benefits with repeated use.
Veronica  L.
Long Beach, CA
This is a wonderful 3 minute hair mask that you can keep if your hair while you wash your body and/or shave. I would definitely recommend this mask after using a clarifying shampoo, or if you feel like your hair feels too dry.
Erica H.
Kansas City, MO
I love this stuff! My boyfriends mom (a hairdresser) gave me this and I’ve been using it nonstop. You definitely don’t have to use every time you shower and you still have noticeable results multiple showers later. It’s thick, almost like honey, but it makes your hair sooooo soft!
Taryn M.
Turlock, CA
My absolute favorite condition mask only need 3 to 5 minutes to be on the hair , apply mid to ends, rinseceuth cold water to help last longer and get more into the hair . Great for any hair type long lasting , easy to apply, great smell, great price all around I keep buying it . I love love it
Terry R.
Stony Point, NY
Joico Defy Damage Protective Masque 5.1oz uploaded by Terry R.
Joico Defy Damage Protective Masque 5.1oz THIS PRODUCT MADE MY HAIR GLORIOUS!!! My hair is very damaged from years of abuse. Dying, perms back in the day lol, using curling irons and straighteners, etc. I used itb2x week for 3 weeks and it really did bring my hair back to a healthy appearance. My hair is soft and manageable, and much more full. I love the scent and texture. And it rinses clean with no excessive build up. Will recommend for heavily damaged hair.
Adrienne D.
Niagara Falls , NY
My FAVORITE product ever!!!! I love this entire line, everything is a must have! I truly enjoy the scent and love the outcome of my hair from using Joico Defy Damage. I recommend to all family and friends!!
Danica C.
Kelso, WA
My favorite mask for maintenance of shiny, luxuriously soft hair! It also costs the hair and prevents UV damage which is a huge plus for me. ♥️ recommend!
Vanessa  T.
Joico Defy Damage Protective Masque 5.1oz uploaded by Vanessa  T.
I cannot live without this mask. It truly brought my damaged and chemically treated hair back to life. Everytime I use it my hair looks so nice and shiny. My hair ends up being less frizzy and my curls come back from the dead. It also smells amazing!