BY JOICO

Kelsey W.
Joico isn't my favorite hair care line. I find that their shampoos don't cleanse well, and as someone who washes her hair just twice aWeek that's important. I also find the conditioners are a bit drying. Three stars because it's not the worst, and I'd use in a pinch.
Lana S.
Rogers, MN
Great for blond damaged hair. Delivers salon quality but for half of the price. Been using this for over ten years and never look for anything else. I recommend this to every friend. It's that good
Brianna D.
Winter Garden, FL
I bought this shampoo after it was recommended from a stylist. This shampoo makes my hair so soft and smells so great. I even got my whole family into it.
Lori A.
Yulee, FL
This is one of the best shampoos out there! It is a sage daily use shampoo. I love they way is makes my hair feel clean and fresh. I love the scent!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I use this when I first dyed my hair back to dark because I had extreme damage from the blonde it was a lifesaver and kept my hair from breaking.
Cassi M.
Tewksbury, MA
Left my hair feeling weighed down and heavy. As someone who has been in the industry for a while, I wouldn't recommend this brand.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
The joico daily treatment shampoo is like a cleansing shampoo that removes residue and keeps your hair soft bouncy and smooth
melissa d.
Herrin, IL
My stylist used this on me and my hair had never felt better! Smell is amazing. It leave your hair feeling silky and soft
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I have this stuff my the gallons. I have a multiracial family and we all use this. It makes our feel amazing.
Helen B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love all the treatment shampoo and conditioner from joico! It makes my hair feel soft and new!
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Does the daily treatment shampoo come in any other fragrance