BY JOICO

Buy Joico shampoos - Joico Daily Care Treatment Shampoo for Healthy Scalp 33.8 oz (1 Liter). How-to-Use: Apply to wet hair and lather. Rinse. For problem scalp, reapply and leave in 5 minutes before rinsing. see more...

lexus b.
lexus b.
Whittier, ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using Joico! By far one of my favorite shampoos. It has an amazing scent, almost like a banana smell. I've used Joico for years now. I try to switch it up once in a while. I find myself always going back!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Tumwater, WA
I LOVE Joico, I always have and probably always will. I am a K-Pak die hard, anything from Joico will be a great product at a great value.
Bailey A.
Bailey A.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anytime I've used Joico products, I've loved them. They work well with my oily scalp and it lathers well. It smells amazing as well.
Aryn K.
Aryn K.
Saint Charles , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo left my hair feeling very hydrated and soft! I did find shampooing twice then condition helped the best
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Nashville, TN
Love this shampoo. Love the smell and hair manageability but a little pricier than most store brought brands. I think it's worth every penny
Madison B.
Madison B.
Pound, Va
This shampoo is highly worth the price and I recommend it for everyday use! You will never want to go back to your old shampoo
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I love this shampoo. I have been using it for 2 years now off and on. I try to switch my shampoos up because I tend to get an oily scalp but this is always my go to
Michele T.
Michele T.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love joico products. The smell is amazing, does not
Leave residue in my hair and my hair is healthy.
jheilem m.
jheilem m.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Herbert, Saskatchewan
I started using this brand 2 weeks ago, because it was on sale. At first, I hated the smell, but after using it for a while, I noticed that the condition of my hair improved greatly! It really moisturizes, and with the complementing conditioner, leaves my hair soft silky, and healthy.
Latice T.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
Would you recommend this product?