BY JOICO

Joico Daily Care Treatment Shampoo is specifically created to help alleviate scalp conditions. It’s ideal for those with scalp concerns (including dryness, itching, and sensitivity), who also want a shampoo gentle enough for everyday use. A... see more...

Megan H.
Irving, TX
This is a great, go-to everyday shampoo. This shampoo works well for me, and my scalp is pretty oily.  It is light enough to not weigh your hair down throughout the day and make it look oily, but still makes your hair feel soft and clean. I'll continue to include this is my regime, and recommend giving it a try!
Sami M.
Great shampoo! This brand makes wonderful haircare products. Even their hair color is amazing. Back to this shampoo: great price, great scent-- I highly recommend it!
Allison J.
Toledo, OH
My hairstylist recommended this to me because I had gotten a very bad build up from using cheaper brands of product. This is worth every cent! I now don't have to wash my hair daily because the daily care does such an amazing job! I found mine at TJ Maxx and didn't have to pay too much for it! I love it!
sheena s.
Council Blfs, IA
This is the shampoo I always come running back too! Lol I think I need to save money so I switch to something cheaper and my hair is in trouble! Then this comes back to save the dasdasy. My rather course hair feels beautifully soft again. Its amazing.
MaKenzie S.
Houston, MO
I would choose this time and time again! It keeps your hair feeling fresh and you don't have to worry about it washing your color out. I don't feel like it damages my hair. It lathers right up and makes my hair feel clean. I am highly satisfied with this shampoo. I give it a big thumbs up!
Blakely H.
Lubbock, TX
I love the smell of this and it makes my hair so soft!! I wish it wasn't so expensive, but I understand why. It honestly takes dull lifeless hair and shines it up to nice healthy and strong hair. My hair has never felt better!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This shampoo is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling restored and smooth .. this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair ..
Tania B.
El Paso, TX
I love this treatment is always available in supply stores and is the most economic joico if you have products of very good quality
Emily S.
Nixa, MO
This shampoo is a great daily cleaner. It works very well with colored hair. This shampoo is not too moisturizering nor drying
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Smells great, feels great & helps keep hair healthy. Joico makes great products. Definitely recommend this.