BY JOICO

Specifically designed to help control scalp challenges and disorders, this shampoo contains uv protectants to condition and protect against daily environmental stress. see more...

Tracey Y.
Joico is an amazing brand and i would recommend it to others forsure. It leaves your hair feeling clean and refreshed. It is a little pricey but overall does the trick. If it was cheaper id buy it more often.
Love this brand this particular shampoo is great for dry scalp and helps prevent effects from hard water. Clean scent and lathers nicely a little goes a long way. Satisfied with the results.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
My hairdresser recommended this brand saying it was the best in the market. It was good but nothing too amazing for the price I paid for it .
Rachael D.
I found this to be one of the best shampoos for my hair. Every time I use it my hair feels really clean and moisturized afterwards.
Azucena R.
Los Angeles , CA
Does the job and keeps the hair color . I don't really enjoy the smell And It made my scalp kind of dry though
Lisa D.
Henderson, NV
Love this shampoo. It smells good and doesn't leave my hair feeling dry.
Leaves my hair very manageable.
Paige H.
Zanesville, OH
Smells great
Hydrating
I use this product daily in the salon
Best for normal/dry
Thick or thin hair
Amber H.
Norton, TX
After useinf this product my hair felt like silk and a wonderdul smell and lathers up nicley
Carley M.
Killen, AL
Love love love!! It's the best shampoo ever!! I can't even explain how soft my hair is!
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
This shampoo worked well for my hair. It cleansed properly, lathered nicely, had a pleasant scent and left my hair feeling soft as well. It was priced good and I would definitely purchase again, totally recommended