BY JOICO

Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
I'm a huge huge fan of Joico and have enjoyed every product I've tried. This one does a wonderful job of keeping my hair soft, shiny and beautiful. I especially love it in the winter when my hair tends to dry out more. I highly recommend this product.
Clarissa N.
The treatments from joico are so amazing and just the whole line!! Seriously it definitely changes your hair and you will have that beautiful hair you always wanted!!
Elizabeth W.
Joico never ceases to amaze me. All of their products are amazing! I love this moisturizing treatment and I want to try some more of their products. My hair is often frizzy and dry, so I need a lot of moisture. I love love love this! It moisturizes so much and doesn't leave my hair greasy! Yay Joico!
Lindsey E.
A great moisturizing treatment! I'm a fan of the majority of their products and this is definitely one of my favorites. I have dry wavy hair and this works great for me! I hate products that leave hair looking oily or greasy.
brenda g.
Atwater, CA
Leaves my hair smooth would recommend this product well for me it worked wonders i love it because my hair is very damaged and dry so the moisturizer helps it heel (:
sandra d.
Albertville
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Amy A.
Draper, UT
I use this once a week, sometimes every other week and I feel like if makes my hair feel really silky and smooth as well as hydrated!
Vanessa V.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I have used this wuiet a few times. I try to onky use it once or twice a month. I would say everyone should try it atleast once.
jenny m.
I'm so obsessed with this , I had dry split ends and just a dime sized amount on my ends ,it did wonders for my hair.
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
Nice daily conditioner. Doesn't weigh your hair down or leave a waxy feel. I also like the smell. Very fresh