Joico Daily Care Leave-In Detangler uploaded by Kimberlee F.Joico Daily Care Leave-In Detangler uploaded by Heather C.Joico Daily Care Leave-In Detangler uploaded by Heather C.

BY JOICO #58 in Detangling Treatments

Quadramine Complex pH 4.5 - 5.5 MWS 150 - 2500 Formerly Integrity® This thermal protectant and leave - in detangler adds moisture and shine without added weight.  pH 4.5 - 5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex,™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee t see more...

• Does it leave your hair greasy?1 Answers
  • Is this also effective for air dried curly or wavy hair w...1 Answers
  • Who has been using this forever?2 Answers
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
This is definitely not my favorite hair detangler I can go to Walmart and buy the Johnson detangler for a fraction of the price and it does a way better job was very disappointed with this in the price tag that came on
Camila A.
Lacey, WA
I love then smell and how smooth my hair feels after that. My hair is thick and long, but not incredible hard to brush. Taking one star just because it makes my hair oily faster than usual
Jen C.
Issaquah
My mom has been using this on her hair and mine too since the early 90's. It is amazing at detangling and adds just a bit of shine without any weight. I find that it also minimizes frizz. The real standout is the amazing scent..so fresh and clean without being remotely fake like some of those "Fresh" products that seem to take their inspiration from bathroom cleaners. I look forward to another 20+ years with this product.
Carly S.
I bought this because Ulta had hair products on sale. I don't really know the purpose of this (detangler is a kids product, really..) I do put it in my hair every time before I blow dry my hair and my hair is as normal. No real difference than before when I didn't use it. I think of it more as a leave in conditioner rather than a detangler. Won't be repurchasing because my hair doesn't need it.
Kimberlee F.
Valdosta, GA
I use this as my daily leave in detangler and I love it. I don't give it a 5 only due to it being pricey for what it is. I love the moisture line of Joico the best and I have used 3 of them. I will more than likely continue to repurchase this unless I find something I like more.
Ashley H.
Clay Center , OH
I absolutely love this product! It's the only thing I've used in the past 8 months. It makes my hair so soft and silky and had repaired my hair so much! It does not compare to anything else I have tried. I have very course thick curly hair I would recommend to anyone!
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
This stuff is pretty amazing I use it off and on my hair doesn't really like it I don't think, because it weighs down and makes my hair oily very quickly so I end up having to wash my hair really good the day after or later that day when I use this product
Megan H.
Sedalia, MO
I have super tangly hair no matter how much conditioner I use so this is a life saver for me. I put it in and leave it on damp hair and it just loosens those tangles and conditions your hair and leaves it silky smooth.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I enjoyed this product after applying it my hair was unbelievably soft and manageable! It left a nice smell my hair and definitely Gave it the life qnd hydration it needed this stuffs great I definitely recommend!!
Svitlana B.
New Castle, DE
I was really struggling with my hair. I really like this detangler and it works really good on my hair. I have dry hair, and it completely hydrates it and makes it shiny while making it super easy to comb through. It has a fresh light smell and I've noticed so much less breakage since I've been using this. I would recommend this.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who has been using this forever?
Sofia F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Does it leave your hair greasy?
Raquel S.
Harrisburg, NC
Is this also effective for air dried curly or wavy hair without frizz?