BY JOICO

Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Joico detangler is really good. Even for little girls plus pass the wet brush with it. No more tangles cries or screaming
Susanna F.
Lincoln, NE
I wish I could give it 10 stars.. All Joico products rock! It has a subtle scent and doesn't weight your hair down. It also has no greasy build up.
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
I love all joico products! This dentangler works great and smells good too. Leaves my hair feeling super soft.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Great addition to the wet brush. With these two items you will have no more knots for sure
lauren b.
If you have ratty Tangled up knotted or a matted mess. Joico detangler and leave in will work it's wonders and leave your hair silly smooth not greasy
Anna K.
Toronto, ON
I swear by Joico. I use their K-Pak shampoo and conditioner daily and this is the cherry on top. Especially with badly chemically damaged hair, a detangler is so important so I don't rip out half my hair while combing. This does the trip perfectly leaving me with smooth hair.
Sharon T.
Markham, ON
I tried it once, and it didnt really do much for my hair. I have type 4C afro hair which is really thick and curly