Joico Daily Care Leave-In Detangler uploaded by Alysa B.Joico Daily Care Leave-In Detangler uploaded by Crystal K.Joico Daily Care Leave-In Detangler uploaded by Lola P.

BY JOICO #26 in Detangling Treatments

For All Hair Types Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex Thermal Protectant And Leave-In Detangler Adds Moisture And Shine Without Added Weight. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Joico&Reg; Laboratories And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Joico&Reg; Laboratories.&Nbsp; Joico&Reg; Laboratories Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Joico&Reg; Laboratories Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Heather S.
Muncie, IN
I have super.long,thick hair.and i mean thick.this hydrates every single piece.and gentle enough i use this on my 10 yr old.helps me fight the stubborn tangles and after i comb my hair is soft and smooth and healthy looking.helps me not want to cut my hair.
Amy Z.
Great leave in detangler. Joining is one of the best haircare lines out there. This isn't heavy, and u can skip the conditioner in the shower for this for that extra volume. Smells good and the price isn't bad at all, doesn't take much of it so it'll last longer than some!
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
I always reach for a detangler after the shower and this is the one. It’s hard for me to find sometimes but is worth the price and truly lasts a long time. This allows me to comb my hair with minimal damage. I love this product.
Amanda J.
I have very thick, unruly hair. When I get out of the shower, my hair is always tangled. I use this and I’m able to comb straight through my hair. This product is hydrating and feels great on the hair. This is a must have for me!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Very pricey crazy amount too much but works really good I do t recommend this there are cheaper alternatives in fact but it is hydrating and amazing on the hair if you don’t mind spending then buy this works on all hair types so great and cool like it though lol
Jessica J.
Muncie, IN
My hair gets tangled so fast! It leaves my hair so smooth and beautiful after use. It did not make my hair greasy at all. Must products I have used are horrible on my hair. This is perfect!
Cristiane T.
Orlando, FL
Is very simple to use Joico daily care leave-in detangler you just have spray and leave on hair until dry, smell good, I don’t have any problems with detangling but love to use
Kelly A.
I love Joico products!! They are top notch professional products. Working in a hair salon, Joico is our number one product brand. This detangler is wonderful. Let’s me comb the wet hair effortlessly without pulling or breaking. Does not give your hair a greasy feeling but gives a beautiful add of moisture
Alyssa C.
Discovered Joico when I was in cosmetology school, and from there on it was love at first sight. I have never had any issues with their products and I have used quite a few! This is a great product in itself, it's smooth and creamy. My hair loves loves loves Joico.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
In my opinion this hair detangler is just mediocre. For the price I thought it was going to do a much better job but I can go and buy the Johnson detangler that is a fraction of the cost and it worked better than this product I was very disappointed
Lena T.
How well does this work on really fine hair? My hair gets tangled really easily and it's nearly impossible to untangle it without losing a few strands. My hair has also been color treated so it's damaged and dry. Would this product help reduce some of the dryness?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Will it damage my hair if I use this product everydag?
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
Where can I buy this?
Patricia F.
Minden, NV
Actually, I have a red hair. Has anyone tried to use this product and can say if the hair will fade with the use?
Zubair M.
Dallas
My hair tangles a lot and I just want to ask if it works for all hair types.