BY JOICO

Hair systems work together to optimize the condition appearance and integrity of the hair, products that meet the needs of everyone, the art of healthy hair see more...

• What kind of hair is this best for? Mine is slightly damaged from...2 Answers
JoAnna L.
Mount holly , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is AMAZING!!! I just started using the shampoo and conditioner and I am SHOCKED! I have very dry scalp and hair and just after one use I saw a major difference is my hair!! Cleaner, softer, shiny and all around healthy looking! Been needing something like this very for SOO long!!!
Sarah C.
Rochester , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Joico hair products. I haven't tried one that I haven't loved yet. I have really frizzy hair and this conditioner worked great for my hair! It's super moisturizing and makes my hair feel sooo soft!
Breanna C.
Chula Vista , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how this leaves my hair but I don't notice a major difference. But it does help keep my hair soft and shiny after the shower. Probably best for those that have dry hair or scalp.
Christina S.
Ray, MI
Love it works great in all hair colored or now and smells amazing too. Hubby tested and approved
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Unisex By
Joico brands are so amazing. I recommend them to everyone with normal to dry hair.
Lorrie  M.
Concord , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo... it lathers so well and smells great... it makes your hair feel very soft and clean...
Taylor O.
Wheeling, WV
I live by this product! I have really thin hair and this is the only product I have been able to use consistently without making my hair oily.
Tracie W.
Love this product. Left my hair feeling well conditioned but not heavy. It is also safe for color treated hair.
Ashley A.
Pearland, TX
I have really oily hair and this helps the next day oil fest that goes on on top of my head!
Casey K.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this shampoo because it's one of the few products that does not make my hair feel dry and stripped of its natural oils. It's really moisturizing and though, a bit pricey it's worth every penny. You get such a large amount that lasts for so long, and it's a salon brand - so you know you're paying for quality. Highly recommend trying this out!!
Kaitlyn W.
Salado, TX
What kind of hair is this best for? Mine is slightly damaged from bleaching. I need something that will help moisturize it.