BY JOICO

Daily conditioner for normal-to-dry & chemically-treated hair Formulated with amino acids & starflower oil Re-structures hair & replenishes moisture for balance Increases elasticity, strength & shine Leaves hair smooth, strong & healthy see more...

Lisa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this conditioner, it keeps my hair feeling silly smooth. It lathers up really well and works great for damaged hair. The scent is also good, because it's not overwhelming by any means. I am very satisfied with this product
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I really like this conditioner of the leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth and doesn't take much of it at all you can get one pump and it will do all of your hair. It smells really good as well so that's always a plus.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner was soo moisturizing. I bought it at tj maxx for half the price. The bottle lasted for a very long time. It really helped add moisture to my very dry over processed bleached hair.
Krista F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand! I like to mix and match between the types of shampoo and conditioner. They all smell great and keep my hair looking good.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I really like all the products in the Joico line. They smell great and make my hair look amazing!
Mariah L.
Wilmington, NC
This product is simply amazing! I naturally have dry hair and living in a humid environment makes it 10x worse. However, this product is a lifesaver. It makes my hair silky smooth after just 1 wash!
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
This is my absolute favorite shampoo! I buy it by the liter and it's the only kind I use! Smells amazing and keeps my hair soft!
Alli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always on the hunt for a great daily conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down. The Joico Daily Care Conditioner smelled fantastic and a great price point. I purchased it at my local Sally's Beauty Supply. I did feel it left my hair a little limp, therefore only a 3 star. It is not on my repurchase list.
Angela B.
This conditioner leaves my hair so soft and smooth! It also smells really good too.
Sammy W.
This shampoo worked great, it lathered easily and kept my hair moisturized all day long. It's best for a dry scalp and compared to other products I liked it a lot better. I would definitely buy it again!