Joico Daily Care Conditioner uploaded by Charlotte M.

BY JOICO

We love the versatility of our Daily Care Conditioner – you can actually leave it in or rinse it out, depending on how much moisture you’re seeking. (And even then, it will never weigh hair down or cause a case of the greasies). Bonus: Its unique slip-feel makes blowdrying a breeze.

Perfect Choice For: Normal-to-dry hair (especially anyone who has chemically-treated tresses) in need of moisture and shine in a low-maintenance, everyday formula.

Here’s How: Distribute a small amount evenly to freshly-washed hair; allow to absorb for a full minute, then rinse. For coarse hair types (and those who just love, love, love their flat irons), leave product in for added protection against dryness.

The Inside Secret: There’s a lot of good stuff going on here… .Tea Tree Oil to clear the scalp of impurities; Almond Glycerides to provide that slip-and-slide manageability; Starflower Oil for shine; and Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex to protect and restore the health of the cuticle.

Emily M.
I like Joico products in general. I usually purchase them at Ulta. This made my hair really soft and manageable. Joico is a little bit on the pricier side but if you want quality hair care, it isn't a crazy amount to spend. I change up the products I use a lot, but Joico is always reliable!
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
I really like this shampoo and conditioner!! I feel as if this brand is always constant I haven't tried something yet I wasn't pleased with. It's not the best price wise but you do get a lot for your money's worth and I've even seen this brand in Tj Maxx before!
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is by far my favorite conditioner. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. Also doesn’t fade my hair color! (I have pink hair and many conditioners tend to fade hair) very satisfied and I’ll keep buying this brand!
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
I absolutely love this product! My hair is soooo dry and after using this or creating a hair mask it makes it feel so healthy and less dry or brittle! It is a little expensive but worth the money for sure
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Ashlee B.
I can usually tell right away if I love a conditioner based on how easily my fingers run through my hair after applying the conditioner, before I let it sit for 5 minutes. I had to use at least 10 pumps to thoroughly coat my hair with enough conditioner to be able to easily run my fingers through. The smell is incredible and it did leave my hair feeling nice and soft but I had to use a lot of product which is why I am giving this only 2 stars. Normally I can get about 6 months out of a liter-sized conditioner since I only wash 2 times a week. This only lasted me 3.5 months
Kimberly M.
Tukwila, WA
This brand of shampoo and conditioner is by far the best I've ever used on my hair. I use the one that helps keep color in your hair, the red bottle. I'm telling you it works wonders and has kept my blonde streaks as blonde as the first day it was dyed. This conditioner is a perfect balancer btw and I definitely recommend.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I have been using Joico conditioner for years. I do not have this shampoo as a every day shampoo because of the sent but I love how it cleanses and conditions my hair I use both the shampoo and the conditioner. I am satisfied this is a review for a snap.
Emilee N.
I have thick, coarse hair and this is one of my favorite conditioners. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it appear oily. It has a nice mild scent. It is a little more pricey than some, but it is worth it.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Thanks brand has quickly become my favorite for hair care. My hairstylist introduced me to this brand when I began bleaching my hair. This conditioner leaves my hair silky smooth and very healthy. Split ends and breakage is no longer an issue!
Catherine R.
Fort Worth, TX
Heard really good reviews on this wanting to try it is it worth it?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
I've used joico products and loved them! Just curious if this leaves your hair greasy
Victoria S.
Denver, CO
I have been looking for a good conditioner for a while that is really nice does this product have a nice smell and does it help with damaged hair
Tricia M.
Vernon, British Columbia
Before I buy could someone give me there honest opinion. Is it worth the price tag at the salon. Or is there a dupe.
Valerie v.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried this shampoo & conditioner let me say its amazing. Has anyone else had good or bad experience with it

back