Joico Daily Care Conditioner uploaded by Charlotte M.

BY JOICO

We love the versatility of our Daily Care Conditioner – you can actually leave it in or rinse it out, depending on how much moisture you’re seeking. (And even then, it will never weigh hair down or cause a case of the greasies). Bonus: Its unique slip-feel makes blowdrying a breeze.

Perfect Choice For: Normal-to-dry hair (especially anyone who has chemically-treated tresses) in need of moisture and shine in a low-maintenance, everyday formula.

Here’s How: Distribute a small amount evenly to freshly-washed hair; allow to absorb for a full minute, then rinse. For coarse hair types (and those who just love, love, love their flat irons), leave product in for added protection against dryness.

The Inside Secret: There’s a lot of good stuff going on here… .Tea Tree Oil to clear the scalp of impurities; Almond Glycerides to provide that slip-and-slide manageability; Starflower Oil for shine; and Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex to protect and restore the health of the cuticle.

Lynette M.
This conditioner keeps my hair feeling soft and healthy. I have dry hair and dry scalp. The scent is okay, nothing special. The only down side is that it takes a lot of product to coat all of my hair. I have long hair. I gave this 5 stars because of how it makes my hair feel and that it isn’t overly thick or oily.
Emily M.
I like Joico products in general. I usually purchase them at Ulta. This made my hair really soft and manageable. Joico is a little bit on the pricier side but if you want quality hair care, it isn't a crazy amount to spend. I change up the products I use a lot, but Joico is always reliable!
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
I absolutely love this product! My hair is soooo dry and after using this or creating a hair mask it makes it feel so healthy and less dry or brittle! It is a little expensive but worth the money for sure
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Kimberly M.
Tukwila, WA
This brand of shampoo and conditioner is by far the best I've ever used on my hair. I use the one that helps keep color in your hair, the red bottle. I'm telling you it works wonders and has kept my blonde streaks as blonde as the first day it was dyed. This conditioner is a perfect balancer btw and I definitely recommend.
Emilee N.
I have thick, coarse hair and this is one of my favorite conditioners. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it appear oily. It has a nice mild scent. It is a little more pricey than some, but it is worth it.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Thanks brand has quickly become my favorite for hair care. My hairstylist introduced me to this brand when I began bleaching my hair. This conditioner leaves my hair silky smooth and very healthy. Split ends and breakage is no longer an issue!
Lisa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this conditioner, it keeps my hair feeling silly smooth. It lathers up really well and works great for damaged hair. The scent is also good, because it's not overwhelming by any means. I am very satisfied with this product
Kaylee G.
I love this brand so much. I buy the biggest bottle from tj maxx for only 16.99 and so far one bottle has lasted me almost 2 months. I still notice my scalp getting very dry but I also always have really dry sensitive skin.
Kimberly K.
1030 N Market St apt 202
This was one of my favorite conditioners before I lightened my hair, causing me to need something heavier, but I had my reasons why it was my favorite before.
It has no build up, makes hair softer and shinier. Grate brand!!
Catherine R.
Fort Worth, TX
Heard really good reviews on this wanting to try it is it worth it?
Tricia M.
Vernon, British Columbia
Before I buy could someone give me there honest opinion. Is it worth the price tag at the salon. Or is there a dupe.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
I've used joico products and loved them! Just curious if this leaves your hair greasy
Victoria S.
Denver, CO
I have been looking for a good conditioner for a while that is really nice does this product have a nice smell and does it help with damaged hair
Valerie v.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this shampoo & conditioner. my hair fill so clean how has been your expierence?