BY JOICO

pH 4.5-5.5 - MWS 150-2500 Quadramine Complex This lightweight conditioner detangles hair and eliminates flyaways.  pH 4.5-5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex, ™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; joico.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer see more...

• I have been looking for a good conditioner for a while that is re...2 Answers
  • Before I buy could someone give me there honest opinion. Is it wo...2 Answers
  • I have oily care and using this in moderation pro... Be the first to answer!
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love this conditioner! First off, it smells great. Second m, it's moisturizing without leaving the hair greasy or weighed down at all. I have short hair and it seems impossible to get the moisture I need without looking greasy but this conditioner really does the trick.
Alex S.
Gulfport, MS
I swear by this product! I used to have long hair (down to my low back) and this shampoo/conditioner combo completely turned my hair around and allowed me to keep growing my hair and keep it healthy! The smell is amazing and definitely worth the price!
Maecy C.
Carthage, IN
I absolutely love joico shampoo and conditioner! It is pretty much my favorite shampoo and conditioner! It lasts forever because a little goes a long way, and the bottles are huge! I bought mine from my hair stylist and I will definitely buy again!
Rosa P.
I have curly hair and this product is awesome, it so effective and it leaves my hair so smoth, i bought it out of amazon and i have to say that in the year ana so that i have been using this i cant complain. Highly recommend this product.
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I can NOT get enough of this product line. They NEVER disappoint ! This product does exactly as promised and then some. I highly recommend this to everyone I promise you won't be disappointed and it's affordable as well !
Emilee N.
I have thick, coarse hair and this is one of my favorite conditioners. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it appear oily. It has a nice mild scent. It is a little more pricey than some, but it is worth it.
Lexi H.
Andrews, TX
I am so in love with joico products! Being a blonde, I struggled with my dry hair! But this product is AMAZING and lasts so long because of the HUGE bottles! I continue to buy this product and you should to!
Jenn L.
Matthews, NC
Love love love Joico products. My hair is colored red and everyone knows red fades quickly. This helped me hold on a little longer before having to touch up.
Amanda H.
One of the best conditioners i have ever used. Love the way it makes my hair smell and it makes my hair so soft..
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
Joico products are used daily at our salon. They smell wonderful and leave our clients hair so smooth.
Cath R.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard really good reviews on this wanting to try it is it worth it?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used joico products and loved them! Just curious if this leaves your hair greasy
Victoria S.
Denver, CO
I have been looking for a good conditioner for a while that is really nice does this product have a nice smell and does it help with damaged hair
Tricia M.
Vernon, British Columbia
Before I buy could someone give me there honest opinion. Is it worth the price tag at the salon. Or is there a dupe.
Veronica B.
I have oily care and using this in moderation provided just the right amount of moisture.