Joico Daily Care Balancing Conditioner uploaded by Charlotte M.

BY JOICO

pH 4.5-5.5 - MWS 150-2500 Quadramine Complex This lightweight conditioner detangles hair and eliminates flyaways.  pH 4.5-5.5.  Contains Quadramine Complex, ™ an exclusive blend of positively charged, low molecular weight and size proteins .  This balance of 19 essential amino acids adheres quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from the cuticle to the cortex. Guaranteed when purchased from a professional stylist only. ; joico.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Joico Laboratories and are not a licensed retailer of Joico Laboratories. Joico Laboratories guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer see more...

• I have been looking for a good conditioner for a while that is re...2 Answers
  • Before I buy could someone give me there honest opinion. Is it wo...2 Answers
  • I have oily care and using this in moderation pro... Be the first to answer!
Kimberly M.
This brand of shampoo and conditioner is by far the best I've ever used on my hair. I use the one that helps keep color in your hair, the red bottle. I'm telling you it works wonders and has kept my blonde streaks as blonde as the first day it was dyed. This conditioner is a perfect balancer btw and I definitely recommend.
Emilee N.
I have thick, coarse hair and this is one of my favorite conditioners. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it appear oily. It has a nice mild scent. It is a little more pricey than some, but it is worth it.
Katlin K.
Campbell Hill, IL
I use this product 2-3 times a week with my blonde color treated hair. This product is great at revitalizing my color and keeping it looking fresh and not golden.
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ
I love this conditioner! First off, it smells great. Second m, it's moisturizing without leaving the hair greasy or weighed down at all. I have short hair and it seems impossible to get the moisture I need without looking greasy but this conditioner really does the trick.
Maria F.
Baltimore, MD
One of the best products for hair ever! I have bleached hair and it has been w struggle trying to find a product that keeps my hair soft and shiny. I've trying this line from Joico and could not be more satisfied. My hair is healthy again! Love it so much!
Maecy C.
Carthage , IN
I absolutely love joico shampoo and conditioner! It is pretty much my favorite shampoo and conditioner! It lasts forever because a little goes a long way, and the bottles are huge! I bought mine from my hair stylist and I will definitely buy again!
Rosa P.
I have curly hair and this product is awesome, it so effective and it leaves my hair so smoth, i bought it out of amazon and i have to say that in the year ana so that i have been using this i cant complain. Highly recommend this product.
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I can NOT get enough of this product line. They NEVER disappoint ! This product does exactly as promised and then some. I highly recommend this to everyone I promise you won't be disappointed and it's affordable as well !
Lexi H.
Andrews, TX
I am so in love with joico products! Being a blonde, I struggled with my dry hair! But this product is AMAZING and lasts so long because of the HUGE bottles! I continue to buy this product and you should to!
Harmony J.
My stylist/sister-in-law recommended this shampoo after my brief flirtation with DIY shampoos left my hair heavy, greasy, and limp. I have fine hair that gets oily really easily, so I was looking for something that would keep it feeling clean. This did the job, and I absolutely LOVE the smell!
Cath R.
Fort Worth, TX
Heard really good reviews on this wanting to try it is it worth it?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
I've used joico products and loved them! Just curious if this leaves your hair greasy
Victoria S.
Denver, CO
I have been looking for a good conditioner for a while that is really nice does this product have a nice smell and does it help with damaged hair
Tricia M.
Vernon, British Columbia
Before I buy could someone give me there honest opinion. Is it worth the price tag at the salon. Or is there a dupe.
Veronica B.
I have oily care and using this in moderation provided just the right amount of moisture.