BY JOICO

This Daily Shampoo Provides A Gentle Balance Of Moisture And Protein To Strengthen And Add Suppleness To Hair. Evening Primrose And Starflower Oils Also Provide Protection Against Both Environmental And Thermal Damage Hair Is Left Feeling Clean And Fresh And In The Optimum State For Styling. How Does Quadramine Complex Contribute To The Effectiveness Of Daily Care? As An Exclusive Blend Of Positively And Negatively Charged, Low Molecular Weight And Size Proteins (Mws 150-2500), Quadramine Complex Adheres Quickly And Effectively To The Damaged Sites Of The Hair. These Proteins Are Made Up Of 19 Essential Amino Acids To Penetrate, Nourish, Protect And Reconstruct Hair From The Cuticle To The Cortex. Whether There Are Many Active Sites Or A Few, Quadramine Complex Provides Exactly What The Hair Needs. What Other Ingredients Support The Effectiveness Of The Daily Care Products? Essential Oils Like Evening Primrose And Starflower, Both Rich In Essential Fatty Acids, Provide Luster, Manageability, And Shine To Normal Hair Types. see more...

Willow M.
Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
Love this shampoo I have very thick hair and it always works for me has a nice smell to!
Kalen H.
Johnson city , TN
Good product for the money. I like the packaging a lot and would recommend to a friend.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I've been using Joico products for about 8 years now. I love how the shampoo makes my hair feel. It's such a great shampoo - and the conditioners are great too! I recommend this product often to family and friends because it really changed my hair!
Brianne H.
Chelmsford, MA
This was a decent salon shampoo - I purchased it at my salon during a holiday sale and was not disappointed. It smelled nice (but it didn't blow me away) it worked well for my normal hair, but didn't do the best job at keeping my color from fading - it was ok, but I think there are much better shampoos out there
Austyn T.
Martinsville, IN
Only shampoo I will ever use. Tried a different line from joico and my scalp had some issues. I pair this with its conditioner and it works wonders. I have thick hair and can go days without washing.
Amanda M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love. Makes my hair feel awesome. It has a really good smell to it also and the price isn't bad.
Emaan K.
SILVER SPRING, MD
Have not used this yet but I am thinking about using this product in the future.
Brandy S.
Providnce Vlg, TX
This shampoo is great for those with colored hair. It keeps the color looking fresh and the hair feeling soft and shiny. Highly recommended this product.
Bailey M.
Review for: For Normal Hair more...
First off, this product smells fantastic! It always helps my hair to feel softer and healthier, however it didn't completely eliminate frizz. I have dry damaged long hair.
Savannah F.
Roanoke, VA
As much as I love Joico, this was just a flop to me. Didn't lather well. Didn't last long or smell good.

Amazon