BY JOICO

JOICO Curl Perfected Curl Correcting Milk nourishes, softens and eliminates frizz for perfect curls. Curls are soft, defined and full of bounce. see more...

Natalie S.
If you see this BUY it!! Every bottle you can find. It is an absolute necessity for curly hair. Makes such a HUGE difference with frizz! Also, makes your curls nice and bouncy. I’m so so so in love with this product.
Christina L.
Mahopac, NY
I have permed hair, and I use this as my hairs drying and it keeps my hair soft and frizz free for the most part!
Samantha S.
Cochrane, AB
Got a deluxe sample of this in my Topbox (canadian beauty subscription) and I havent used anything else as a 'styling product' since. Its so light, doesn't get crunchy. Keeps the frizz at bay. I put a marula oil on my hair straight out of the shower, and then a few pumps of this, and blow dry. Thats it. So easy. I will buy the large size but the sample has lasted me 2 months already
Tamika A.
Queensland, Ipswich
This is a really good product for hair that is hard to work with I would recommend people with hair you can't work with to use it