Joico Color Joico Vero K-Pak Color INRV (Red Violet Intensifier) uploaded by Luna G.Joico Color Joico Vero K-Pak Color INRV (Red Violet Intensifier) uploaded by Dianelly V.Joico Color Joico Vero K-Pak Color INRV (Red Violet Intensifier) uploaded by Dianelly V.

BY JOICO

• I've tried many brands of color from Manic Panic to Prava...1 Answers
  • No entiendo la función del producto. Se usa solo? Es para...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the buy? 18 Answers
Dianelly V.
Love love love this product. I recently used this on a client of mine. We were doing a color correction and were looking to cancel out all the orange tones that can come from the transition of black box color to blonde. This did the trick to a perfect beige ash beauty!!!
Chrissy Y.
Kingston Spgs, TN
I'm a hairstylist and I love all of the Joico products! This specific intensifier is perfect for anyone looking to achieve that bold fushcia color! While bold colors are hard to maintain I've found that the Joico colors maintain their vibrancy and pigment longer than most!
Jazmin R.
Cornelius, OR
Joico Products are honestly my what time favorite hair products I use them every single day while I was in beauty school and feel like they work on every hair type very well I have very stubborn hair that doesn't really pick up color in these work wonders on my hair
Brittany C.
I loooovvveeee joico products. Shampoo and colors. The line is easy to mix up, colors are very pigmented and last. I love that it lathers upon rinse. This gives a very bold fuschia color very vibrant.!!!!
Tiffany H.
Eagle, ID
I love my joico k pak. It worked wonders on my hair! I used it for years, bought from my stylist and then at ulta beauty. They have a great line of products that I always come back to and recommend to others!
Yanesha C.
This red violet intensifier really does its job! I love adding it to my color mixtures for red violet bases. It gives that extra touch of brightness! Never leaving it dull! My clients looooove the outcome!
Paige H.
Trenton, MI
I absolutely love joico products. I don't specifically use this one, but I use the purple shampoo and conditioner to keep my blonde bright and vibrant and it does exact that. It doesn't dry out my hair as long as I watch how much I use it.
Veronica A.
I used to use this to dye my hair at home and it was so simple! If you use gloves and are careful the entire process can be very mess free! The color stays in for about 3-4 weeks which is a lot more than most products!
Jill M.
I really like it & it's a go to when I am in A hair rut! I like changing out my hair products & try new things, but I always come back to this. It's worth the money & works well right after the first use
Favorite hair color brand ever! I love the richness this color adds to my hair! I highly recommend this brand to anyone looking to achieve beautiful, healthy, and glossy results from their hair color!
Colleen L. F.
Meridian, MS
Is this product worth the buy?
Julya A.
Is too expensive?
Bianca B.
Vertente do lerio
Será que ele é bom?
Bianca B.
Vertente do lerio
Será que ele é bom?
v-26129461 ariana nathaly r.
No entiendo la función del producto. Se usa solo? Es para mantener el color? Tengo el cabello cobrizo pintado, eso ayuda?