Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorJoico
Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Clear 4 oz - Pack of 2

Joico Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Clear 4 oz - Pack of 2

by Joico

Joico Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Clear 4 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Color Intensity Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Clear 4 oz - Pack of 2!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Joico is a good quality inexpensive brand. Their colors are vivid and vibrant and last quite some time even being semi permanent.
Kristal P.
Bledsoe, KY
PERFECT FOR THOSE WHO ONLY WANTS IT TO LAST A FEW WASHINGS...I LOVE JOICO PRODUCTS ...THEIR TOP OF THE LINE IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY...❤❤❤
Baylee C.
This product is great! The price on it is also pretty good. Sometimes I buy the clear color and apply it to my blonde hair just to make my hair feel better and it gives it some shine back.
Maria M.
fantastic I love this product for its soft texture at the time of application they are perfect I LOVE
Corina E.
Fresno, CA
Great product to make all your colors pastel . I love that they have this . Back in the day I had to use conditioner to dilute the color and now I don’t have to and use this all the time . Wished that they carried bigger tubes of this .
Joanne C.
San Francisco
My friend went to school at aveda and dyed my hair with this brand and I’ll say the color turned out amazing and we only left the dye for about 30-45 mins.
Carmen G.
East Montpelier
Professional color line for stylist excellent fun color. Easy to use and fun for the crazy unicorn color!
Stephannie R.
Ocala
Amazing helps dilute the other color I want to get a pastel color or a toner like color for my blonde hair
Gabby T.
Ridgeland, MS
I use this clear rinse to help deep condition my hair after I bleached it with highlights. It was great for shine and gloss
Sherie C.
Sacramento, CA
Loved loved loved will definitely be using again! I've always been a fan of joico color in general there's only a couple colors I really don't like but this wasn't one of them will be buying again!

Looking for your answer?