Joico Color Intensity Metallic Semi Permanent Creme Color - Pastel: Rose Gold

by Joico

Joico Color Intensity Metallic Semi Permanent Creme Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Color Intensity Metallic Semi Permanent Creme Color - Pastel: Rose Gold!
Bison, OK
Seriously such a pretty color it looked amazing on. The color was such a light pretty color. I wouldn’t change a thing
Amherstview, ON
Joico Color Intensity Metallic Semi Permanent Creme Color - Pastel: Rose Gold uploaded by Millie K.
Unfortunately I found this not only fades fairly fast but the colour is far more warm peachy then pink, actually it’s not got much rose to it at all. I for one of my final assignments used it to balayage my mannequin and my mother’s hair and my mother’s hair literally faded out in two hours. It was disappointing after all the work I put into it.
Lower Sackville , NS
Love the color and the price point is good. This was my first time trying this type of hair color so I was really disappointed when the color washed completely out after 2-3 washes, I had hoped it would last longer.
Quebec, QC
Ça sens le bonheur, par contre je ne peux pas dire que ça colore ou tient a merveille car c’est seulement un dépôt de couleur sur la couleur existante pour la rafraîchir.
Abbotsford , BC
Beautiful bronze colour! Leaves hair feeling conditioned and healthy. Perfect for anyone who wants to be in the natural red head category, without looking too "orange " Doesn't bleed, or stain scalp.
Clarington
It’s okay! It doesn’t have quite the intensity I wanted, but it still showed up in my hair. Also not the biggest fan of the texture and thought it made my hair feel a little dry afterwards.
Sudbury, ON
I absolutely LOVE the Joico Colour Intensity creme colours- I have probably dyed my hair every shade (expect a lot of the newer ones). I love them all, great colour pay off but the rose gold was TERRIBLE. What a mistake to dye my hair this colour, turned peach!!! Didn’t even come out pink what so ever! I recommend any other colour of pink though because the quality is definitely there with these products. Chose your shade highly! The two stars is for the rose gold shade— other shades I’d give five stars!
Etobicoke , ON
Nice colour and is very vibrant straight out of the tube. Its a very pretty warm bronze shade. It’s gentle and didn’t dry my hair out. I mixed it with conditioner to get a softer look which was also really nice and only needed a small amount of dye. When diluted, it washed out in 1- 2 washes though. I have bought this brand in lots of colours and I’ve been satisfied with them all.
I love this product. I recently had my hair coloured rose gold and noticed that it started to fade. I asked my hair dresser what can I use in the mean time and she recommended this product and just to add a bit of it to my shampoo and can help with the colour. Its amazing and leaves my hair feeling so soft and looks so good!

Looking for your answer?