Joico Color Intensity Metallic Semi Permanent Creme Color - Pastel: Rose Gold

by Joico

Joico Color Intensity Metallic Semi Permanent Creme Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico Color Intensity Metallic Semi Permanent Creme Color - Pastel: Rose Gold!
Camarillo, CA
I have my hair done professionally at a salon, but upon her recommendation I use Joico Pastel Rose Gold to spruce up my color between visits. It's incredibly easy to use. I don't bother with developer, I simply add a large dollop to my conditioner and leave in for 15-20 minutes after washing my hair. It imparts just enough color and leaves my hair soft and conditioned. Tip: always wear gloves when applying or you will have orange palms.
Fargo, ND
I used this product over nearly white blonde hair and the result was astonishing. It was the soft, beautiful color of my dreams. I didn’t know that it was “metallic” and was surprised when my hands looked to have silver stuck to them after washing. There was a beautiful shimmer to my hair and the color lasted nicely compared to other semi permanent brands. I’d definitely recommend trying this!
Cudahy, WI
I would definitely recommend! I like the way that these colors fade and how long they last. I am a hair stylist and then I do hair at home I like recommending these to my clients to keep their vibrant colors refreshed! I also have used them in my own hair and and love how light the pastel colors are!
I use different semi’s colors when it comes to my hair this one of my absolute favorite brands super easy to use on hair you can do it at home. You just leave it in for about an hour and rinse and the color stays very vibrant ! Definitely recommend and it washes out about 8-10 washes
Stafford, VA
I just used this for the first time recently. I did a spot test, and while I really like the color that resulted, it’s almost completely washed out after two washes and only one application of heat (curling iron on low heat). I will still try it out some more to see how it goes
Richmond , VA
color came out fantastic but faded quicker than i wanted. I only wash my hair every other day or later depending on when i applied my color. Looks great but I wish it lasted longer
McMinnville, OR
This products realllly works. If you want to have a golden orange/rose gold tint or shade I highly recommend this. It worked right away and lasted a long time. You will enjoy the fading out because it’s slow and stays looking nice.
Anna, TX
Joico hair products are 1 of my favorites I love there hair dyes mostly they are very pigmented and long lasting you do have to bleach your hair first if you are looking for a bright color but it can be used on darker hair as well there are so many different colors I actually mix my own colors!
Crossville
This product is very pretty after application but does not last long at all, if you are wanting something that last longer I would go for a Demi. Very pretty tone though! Fun for a couple days before it all washed out.
Forked river , NJ
Not o my does this stuff have glitter in it but it’s absolutely beautiful. The smell is a lovely cherry smell and the colors last so beautifully.

Looking for your answer?