Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Jessica M.Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Angel T.Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Kyarstin L.

BY JOICO

Color Intensity Color Butter - Joico's Color Intensity Color Butter is an ultra moisturizing hybrid to amp up the richness of high-beam hair color or add a pop of color to blondes who want to shake things up. Formulated with Joico's state-of-the-art technology, including restorative Arginine, and powerful Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex to strengthen and repair hair. Color Butter is designed to fuse fun and fashion with serious care. - Color Intensity Color Butter see more...

• BUTTER in the name does not make me want to put it in my hair! Is...2 Answers
  • Does this really help tone brassy hair for blondes?3 Answers
  • I'm currently using a colored conditioner from sallys to refreshe...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cote M.
Review for: Pink
LISTEN UP! to all the complainers out there!!

You must have bleached hair. Some of you on here have light brown, blonde 'virgin' hair and are hoping this will stick and leave a nasty review when it doesn't. I know for some people it does leave a tint on naturally blonde but others it does not.

I had a pink baylage/ombre. It faded out to a rose gold/blonde color that I was using the VIRAL Light Pink shampoo and conditioners to maintain. Then my hairdresser gave me a sample of the pink color butter. I went to Ulta and picked up a tub of it because I knew the two small packets wouldn't be enough.

I put it on dry hair. Only on the lowe half (already bleached). No need to go to my roots since my roots is my natural color. I left it on for 6 mins and rinsed and shampooed and lightly conditioned. Oddly enough hardly any pink went down the drain!
Holy pink. It's so deep and rich it's almost purple and it's GORGEOUS. Rinse it well! It did leave a little residue and that was because I think I was rushing and didn't rinse enough.
Anyways, my hair is silky. Shiny. Soft, so rich in color. It did not stick to my natural 'virgin' hair at all. Which is perfect because I didn't want to.

I can't wait to see how it fades, and I also can't wait to put a 'fresh coat' on again. I will use this product for a very very long time.
Casey M.
Falls , PA
Review for: Titanium
This is what dreams are made of! It keeps my hair the perfect gray/blue and the moisture it provides to my hair is incomparable. I was a little thrown off at first by the cost, but you get so much and it does last! Definitely cannot wait to purchase again
Cloe S.
Review for: Blue
I thought this would help revive the blue tint in my hair but it didn't. Not only that, but it made my hair feel awful....a mixture between oily and straw-like. It stained by hands, but none of the color deposit stayed in my hair (?). Overall disappointed and will be returning. For $20, ill stick with OverTone.
Angel T.
Paris
Review for: Blue, Purple
Wasnt what i expected. Didnt deposit any color. But its overall smell was amazing! Would not recommend. Got the samples and wasnt to excited. It is easy to apply and the texture is pretty soft on the hair. The price is okay also. Joico is an amazing company but not this product.
Sandra G.
Review for: Pink
I CANNOT WAIT TO TRY THIS. I just got my color to the blonde that I want it to be so I’m scared to put color over it but this should wash out without staining in a few washes!
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Other
This product is very dependable good I want to try it out at ulta beauty want color hair red I don’t know because I haven’t bought it yet want to order it online and find out I will tell you if I do color in the jar looking amazing to buy yes I would purchase
Haley Mariah T.
Shoreline , WA
Review for: Pink, Green, Blue, Red, Purple, Titanium
I LOVE joico!! Ive been using titanium color for about a year and just recently started using color butters and im so obsessed. They keep my color looking fresh and my hair feeling strong. Current favorite hair product!
Correay C.
north east, MD
Review for: Pink
It was vibrant when I first used it on my previously golden blonde curly hair but two weeks later it started to fade to a weird orangey color. I thought itd stay on longer but It was nice while it lasted, I got a lot of compliments. Probably would stick with adore though.
Kristy H.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Red, Pink
Simple to use. So very vibrant. No mixing makes it simple. Shampoo minimally as it’s a semi color and does wash out based on amount of shampooing.
Julie T.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the product, and appreciate the free samples I got. I received titanium and a purple. I did color melt over an atomic blonde
Emily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help tone brassy hair for blondes?
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Joico Color Intensity Color Butter Is this like a purple shampoo?
Leah W.
Providence , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you used this on bleached hair that hasn't had color deposited would it act as a temporary color??
Kelly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are called "color refreshers" but if you are blonde can these work as a temporary fun color?
Amin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one will be best for dry hair? TIA :-)