Hair CareHair ColorJoico
Color Intensity Color Butter

Joico Color Intensity Color Butter

by Joico

Color Intensity Color Butter - Joico's Color Intensity Color Butter is an ultra moisturizing hybrid to amp up the richness of high-beam hair color or add a pop of color to blondes who want to shake things up. Formulated with Joico's state-of-the-art technology, including restorative Arginine, and powerful Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex to strengthen and repair hair. Color Butter is designed to fuse fun and fashion with serious care. - Color Intensity Color Butter

Does this work well with blonde hair??
How quickly does this color fade?
How long can you leave this product on ?
Start your review of Joico Color Intensity Color Butter!
Katherine M.
New Orleans, LA
Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Katherine M.
Review for: Pink
I got this product to dye my hair pink last year and I love it. It doesn’t stain your hair and it eventually washed out but it also lasts a long time and the color is vibrant. I like how it gives me the ability to dye my hair fun colors without the risk of damaging my hair or staining it. It also makes my hair so soft and helped to heal the dry, damaged part of my hair. I did not bleach my hair before using it but my hair was a light brownish color.
Em's G.
Review for: Purple
Joico Color Intensity Color Butter this color depositing treatment is unique how it makes the hair color POP. It is rich in color, shine, and compared to other products this one is vibrant and easy to use. The price is about $21 at Ulta for 6 oz and for the vibrant color Joico Color Intensity Color Butter is an item I will buy, but be hesitant about how much I would use. The price is high for the amount of product. Use and direction is fairly easy, apply liberally to damp hair, in sections apply root to tips, and rinse after 5-10 mins, and yes it last about up to 10 washes.
Sandy O.
Ewing, NJ
Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Sandy O.
Review for: Pink
Can we talk about how amazing Joico Color Butter is?? This is a conditioner that produces amazing color results. It doesn’t damage your hair and believe it or not, actually leaves your hair feeling better than it was before! The color is so vibrant and beautiful. [email protected] mind, if your hair isn’t really light to start with, you’re not going to get the same result. Mine was virtually platinum before I applied the Color Butter and I am beyond thrilled with the results. The pink color lasts a decent amount of time (i use dry shampoo on the regular to minimize color loss from shampooing daily). Even when it starts to fade, it’s a beautiful shade of light pink. I highly recommend this product!
Paulina P.
Missouri City, TX
Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Paulina P.
Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Paulina P.
Review for: Purple
This is so fun to use! I had my hair bleached and my stylist used this on me because I wanted platinum ash blonde with a little purple! She told me to used this in the shower and only in the my bleached hair! I bought purple and blue and played with this and I’d loved it!
Daily S.
Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Daily S.
Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Daily S.
Review for: Blue, Pink
100/10 for this product! The fact that i can dye it a different color without having to constantly bleach my hair, is absolutely perfect. After 2 weeks it starts slowly fading but i love the fact that it goes back to blonde with no traces that i ever even dyed it. Ive dyed it with pink and blue and it did not disappoint at all. I rather use this than having to bleach my hair to get a color off. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Danni C.
Monroe, GA
Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Danni C.
Review for: Green, Blue
I like this product a lot. It smells nice, and it isn't as harsh on your hair as a permanent hair dye. You have a decent selection of colors available as well. For me, the main drawback is the fact it comes in a jar, instead of an applicator bottle. No way you can apply this in the shower, like I do with color deposting shampoos. This requires gloves and a brush to apply correctly.
Robyn M.
Salisbury, NC
Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Robyn M.
Review for: Pink
My hairdresser used this on my cotton candy pink hair, and while it does not last long, it gives off a beautiful vibrant color. It lasted maybe two washes, but the color is very pretty. I do wish it lasted longer, but I understand that it is temporary.
Jillian P.
surprise
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Purple
Okay my friends, this hair color conditioner is great, this is my second bottle I’ve bought. The first time I got it from my hair dresser, the second I got it off amazon. Now from the pic you can clearly see my hair is BLUE not purple, but I love the color. So if you’re looking for PURPLE, this is not the brand for you. The color only deposited on to the parts of my hair that were previously blonde. it also makes my scalp SUPER oily, and I usually have normal hair. One last note- I leave it on for 20-30 minutes because the color WILL NOT deposit in 5-15. Also, I had to dye it 3 times before the color was vibrant. Other wise great product!
Cote M.
Review for: Pink
LISTEN UP! to all the complainers out there!!

You must have bleached hair. Some of you on here have light brown, blonde 'virgin' hair and are hoping this will stick and leave a nasty review when it doesn't. I know for some people it does leave a tint on naturally blonde but others it does not.

I had a pink baylage/ombre. It faded out to a rose gold/blonde color that I was using the VIRAL Light Pink shampoo and conditioners to maintain. Then my hairdresser gave me a sample of the pink color butter. I went to Ulta and picked up a tub of it because I knew the two small packets wouldn't be enough.

I put it on dry hair. Only on the lowe half (already bleached). No need to go to my roots since my roots is my natural color. I left it on for 6 mins and rinsed and shampooed and lightly conditioned. Oddly enough hardly any pink went down the drain!
Holy pink. It's so deep and rich it's almost purple and it's GORGEOUS. Rinse it well! It did leave a little residue and that was because I think I was rushing and didn't rinse enough.
Anyways, my hair is silky. Shiny. Soft, so rich in color. It did not stick to my natural 'virgin' hair at all. Which is perfect because I didn't want to.

I can't wait to see how it fades, and I also can't wait to put a 'fresh coat' on again. I will use this product for a very very long time.
LISTEN UP! to all the complainers out there!!

Jessica M.
Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Jessica M.
Review for: Green
Love this! It helps my color stay longer and vibrant between salon visits! I feel it has nice detangling properties alsp
Ask a question to the Influenster community...