Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Jessica M.Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Angel T.Joico Color Intensity Color Butter uploaded by Kyarstin L.

BY JOICO

Color Intensity Color Butter - Joico's Color Intensity Color Butter is an ultra moisturizing hybrid to amp up the richness of high-beam hair color or add a pop of color to blondes who want to shake things up. Formulated with Joico's state-of-the-art technology, including restorative Arginine, and powerful Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex to strengthen and repair hair. Color Butter is designed to fuse fun and fashion with serious care. - Color Intensity Color Butter see more...

• BUTTER in the name does not make me want to put it in my hair! Is...2 Answers
  • Does this really help tone brassy hair for blondes?3 Answers
  • I'm currently using a colored conditioner from sallys to refreshe...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Angel T.
Angel T.
Paris
Review for: Blue, Purple
Wasnt what i expected. Didnt deposit any color. But its overall smell was amazing! Would not recommend. Got the samples and wasnt to excited. It is easy to apply and the texture is pretty soft on the hair. The price is okay also. Joico is an amazing company but not this product.
Cloe S.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Blue
I thought this would help revive the blue tint in my hair but it didn't. Not only that, but it made my hair feel awful....a mixture between oily and straw-like. It stained by hands, but none of the color deposit stayed in my hair (?). Overall disappointed and will be returning. For $20, ill stick with OverTone.
Correay C.
Correay C.
north east, MD
Review for: Pink
It was vibrant when I first used it on my previously golden blonde curly hair but two weeks later it started to fade to a weird orangey color. I thought itd stay on longer but It was nice while it lasted, I got a lot of compliments. Probably would stick with adore though.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Other
This product is very dependable good I want to try it out at ulta beauty want color hair red I don’t know because I haven’t bought it yet want to order it online and find out I will tell you if I do color in the jar looking amazing to buy yes I would purchase
Haley Mariah T.
Haley Mariah T.
Shoreline , WA
Review for: Pink, Green, Blue, Red, Purple, Titanium
I LOVE joico!! Ive been using titanium color for about a year and just recently started using color butters and im so obsessed. They keep my color looking fresh and my hair feeling strong. Current favorite hair product!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Review for: Green
Love this! It helps my color stay longer and vibrant between salon visits! I feel it has nice detangling properties alsp
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Review for: Pink
This made my hair feel like straw and I didn't notice any difference . This was returned right away!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Review for: Titanium
I wasn't a fan of how this made my hair feel after I washed it out but the color was beautiful.
Jade K.
Jade K.
Medicine Hat, AB
Review for: Purple
This product was pastel purple at best, not nearly as vibrant even for a pastel as other competitors. Went on smooth, and then rinsed off. By second wash colour was mostly gone except from ends of hair. I wouldn’t recommend this product to others and I won’t be buying it again.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Providence , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you used this on bleached hair that hasn't had color deposited would it act as a temporary color??
Emily K.
Emily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help tone brassy hair for blondes?
Adisa J.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Joico Color Intensity Color Butter Is this like a purple shampoo?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
BUTTER in the name does not make me want to put it in my hair! Is anyone else turned off by the product name?
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are called "color refreshers" but if you are blonde can these work as a temporary fun color?