Joico - Color Intensity - Cobalt Blue - 4 Oz

by Joico

Why catch his eye when you can catch everyone’s eye? Turn heads with Joico Color Intensity by Vero K-PAK Cobalt. One among dozens of dazzling colors to choose from, Vero’s K-PAK cobalt will stick with you through 15 shampoos. Adventurous spirits can...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joico - Color Intensity - Cobalt Blue - 4 Oz!
Willowbrook
Joico - Color Intensity - Cobalt Blue - 4 Oz uploaded by Alyssa C.
Joico tends to be one of my biggest go-to products when it comes to "fantasy colors". I love their Intensity colors. Of course I wish the vibrancy lasted a bit longer but fantasy colors never seem to last long in general. The pigment in the colors are true though and I always recommend Joico Intensity colors.
Norwalk, CA
Joico intensity hair color is definitely one of my favorite vivid lines out rn. They have such an amazing and wide shade range and leave your hair feeling so vibrant and soft! The color smells great and lasts such a long time before you have to retouch.
Plymouth, MN
Highly recommend all the color intensity colors. I am currently using Indigo and I’m obsessed! Recently saw they have a bright yellow, might have to try that one next! Love the smell, always makes my hair feel softer after use, and great price for product
Haverhill, MA
I absolutely LOVE all the intensity colors. They are always so vivid and stay in way better than other fashion colors! And they even smell good! I’ve used almost all of them and I will continue to buy.
Augusta , GA
I've tried several brands of blue hair dye, and Joico has one of the best and longest lasting. This cobalt blue is very pigmented and vibrant. It doesn't stain the bathtub that much. Gorgeous color!
Tempe, AZ
If you love vibrant colors then use this! I’ve used it on several of my clients, it’s so bright. I does wash out easily. So just keep that in mind. But it’s very affordable and usually on sale too.
Haines City, FL
For intense bright colors, joico is my favorite. I used to be able to change my hair color every 6 weeks and I'm pretty sure I've used every one of their colors and have never been disappointed.
Austin, TX
Joico - Color Intensity - Cobalt Blue - 4 Oz uploaded by Joel D.
Love all the Joico color intensity colors! Great coverage and long lasting, smells amazing and doesn’t color transfer too much. Definitely a go-to for all my stylist friends.
Independence , OR
I love that I can maintain this color for as long as 12weeks with only slight fading. Many blues fade quickly to green. I haven’t had that issue with Joico
Mission, TX
Joico - Color Intensity - Cobalt Blue - 4 Oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
This post is actually about joico color intensity Sapphire blue it’s really great and super pigmented after I bleached it was so bright and I loved it

Looking for your answer?