Joico Color Infuse Shampoo

by Joico

Protect your color investment with Joico's color infuse copper shampoo , part of a forward thinking movement designed specifically to ramp up color intensity, shine and age. Perfect for coppery coifs and blondes that want a warmer tone, this specially formulated product acts as a moisturizer and brings out a the warmer tones in hair instantly. Containing the most beneficial ingredients and striving to keep constantly up-to-date with technology, Joico upholds its reputation of being the leader in beauty innovation. Joico gives you the power to transform hair and transform people.

I have days looking at this product! I would like to know if it helps to keep the color bright and beautiful?
Joico Color Infuse Shampoo I have chocolate brown/dark brown hair if I use this multiple times what color will my hair be?
Hey guys! So I’m a natural redhead but as I’ve gotten older, my red has started to change and become more dull. I try to find color depositing shampoos or subtle treatments to just give it that pop of vibrancy, but I haven’t found one I love yet. Anyone used this Joico Copper & noticed a significant difference? Thanks!
Start your review of Joico Color Infuse Shampoo!
Joico color infused shampoo and conditioner are such nifty tools to keeping hair color fresh and beautiful. I've used Orange when I had cooper tones added to my hair that I wanted to make more vibrant. I now use the brown shampoo for my colored brown hair. I use it 2 times a week just to freshen up the brown tones in my hair. Afterwards, my hair has a nice natural brown shine to it. Love it!
Louisville, KY
I have level 6 copper hair and it’s always a pain to keep it bright enough. It’s stubborn and doesn’t like to hold color and gets patchy quickly. This shampoo saves me! Perfect copper pigment without having any violet based true red. No longer have the urge to dye my hair before my roots even show!
Lewisburg, PA
I use the shampoo and the conditioner, and it keeps my dyed coppery hair looking refreshed and not needing a touch up nearly as often as it otherwise would. It does stain hands a little in the shower but by the time you’re done washing up, it should be off your hands. It is a color depositing hair care set after all.
Erie, PA
I have the red color infuse shampoo and conditioner. I love them. They help keep my red hair a nice vibrant red without the ugly fading.
Humble, TX
I tried using just a normal color treatment shampoo but still felt like the color was fading too fast for my liking. I picked this up the other day at Ulta and OMG the fade has stopped and ot looks more vibrant!
This is a great pick me up for my colored hair!! I use it in between coloring and it leaves my hair looking fresh !
Manahawkin, NJ
I loved this shampoo when I had red hair. Works like a charm to make it last longer !! Definitely recommended for red headed foxes !
Virginia Bch, VA
I use the red pigment infused shampoo and conditioner. Seems to work well enough. Makes my color last a few more weeks.
Kansas City, MO
This is the only shampoo that I can use for my vibrant red hair. It keeps my dye in longer than any other product so I can go longer in between dyes.
dewitt, VA
I love the blonde shampoo by joico but wasntable to find it on here so just gonna lay this review here since I'm sure they are similar! Does exactly what it says without drying your hair out like alot of color shampoo does!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Garden Grove, CA