Joico Color Infuse Red Shampoo - 10.1 oz

by Joico

What it is: Red may be the color that turns heads faster than any other; but, unfortunately, it s also the color that fades the fastest, too. So we thought it was only fair to give our favorite Gingers their very own shampoo? one that brings on a rosy glow, and puts color-stripping to a screeching halt. Then we went one better: by adding ingredients that amp up the shine factor and put frizz to shame. Specially formulated shampoo to revive and maintain red hair. What it does: Red hair color fades faster than any other shade. This new hair care system, specially formulated for red heads, gently cleanses and moisturizes while depositing color refreshing pigments. The Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex fights both physical and environmental factors that cause color fading and tonal change. Reds instantly appear brighter and more luminous. What else you need to know: Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex features a fade-defying blend of Green Tea extract, antioxidants, and UV protectors that fight both the physical and environmental factors that cause fading and tonal change. Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex lasts up to 25 shampoos, helping repair damage and preventing future damage.

Does this shampoo actually replenish the red color in my hair?
Should I not use this product as my everyday shampoo and conditioner? I purchased it with that intention but now I am thinking I should only use it once or twice a week and use a different color sage shampoo and conditioner on a regular basis? Thoughts?
I like my red shampoo, but am always looking for something that will do an even better job keeping my red bright. How well does this work for dyed red hair?
Start your review of Joico Color Infuse Red Shampoo - 10.1 oz!
Gresham, OR
I absolutely hated this product and do not recommend the shampoo or conditioner. My old stylist recommended I get both after dying my hair a reddish color and this line completely dried out my hair. I know it wasn’t from the hair dye because as soon as I switched to a different shampoo/conditioner my hair was soft and manageable again. Also leaves your shower looking like a blood bath if it’s not properly rinsed off.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
it's basically hair dye for the shower. although it keeps the color in your hair a bit longer, I'm not sure it's worth it because of the mess in the shower u have to clean afterwards, and the way ur hair feels after use... doesn't feel CLEAN clean. feels greasy. difficult to detangle*** even after I blow dried it was off looking. I won't get red again, too edoe
Thousand Oaks
I was honestly disappointed in this shampoo. It did deposit a nice amount of color however it made my hair unbelievably dry and brittle. Even after the Joico Color Infuse Red Conditioner my hair was breaking and completely unmanageable. I had to shower again with better conditioner just to get a brush through!
Chesterfield
I used viral red shampoo first and it severely damaged my hair- but added gorgeous color doing so. Someone recommended Joico saying it would not damage my hair, but it does not add or maintain color either. The positive here I suppose is it did not dry and damage my hair like viral did.
San Diego, CA
Great product! I enjoyed it very much. It kept my hair healthy looking and successfully prolonged my dyed red hair color. I would recommend it to others. Reasonably priced compared to similar products. I would buy it again. Did not stain shower red the way other red shampoos do.
Euless
I used this when my hair was dyed a red color. It helped to keep the color in longer, but that is about it. It did not help with my dry scalp. I would recommend this product to anyone with dyed red colored hair as it helped to keep the color vibrant and not wash out as quickly
Fort Collins, CO
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is a really good red shampoo for color treated or hair that naturally pulls red and you want to show that red more. It helps to extend the life of your red dye. This is a must have if you are coloring your hair red it doubles the length of time it stays bright for me.
San Diego
I think this product is truly amazing! I’ve tried many shampoos trying to make my red hair stay nice and bright longer. And this one definitely worked for me! The only thing is that shampoo itself has red color and shower looks like a crime scene after I use it.
West Monroe, LA
Love that this brand is not tested on animals! I had my hair colored with a hint of red. My stylist suggested this brand to keep the red enhanced. It definitely “revives” the color. The scent is nice and not too overpowering. Great for curly/wavy hair.
Saint Louis, MO
Joico Color Infuse Red Shampoo - 10.1 oz uploaded by Nadia H.
I use joico products to dye my hair so I kept with the brand when I went red with this shampoo. It leaves a nice color deposit that helps the color last In between appointments so that’s a huge bonus! [product:joico-color-infuse-red-shampoo-10.1-oz]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...