Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo 10.1 oz

by Joico

Joico color endure violet shampoo is for toning blonde or gray hair. Contains a maximum level of violet dye load to ensure maximum toning and neutralizing. Tones haircolor immediately following any highlighting or blonding services. Contains a maximum...

Does this help lighten naturally blonde hair?
Is this safe to use on keratin treated hair? The keratin left my hair brassy and I'm wanting to get the cool/ash blonde back. Thanks!!
[product:joico-color-endure-violet-shampoo] vs [product:redken-color-extend-rich-recovery-082-oz] Which one works better for colored hair. What are pros and cons?
Start your review of Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo 10.1 oz!
South Bend, IN
My hairstylist recommended this once to keep the brassiness out of my blonde highlights. I used it every couple washes and left it on for a minute or so. Worked great. She said to be careful not to leave it on too long or you may end up with some greyish/hues especially if your hair is a very light blonde. But it definitely works well at doing what it’s meant to do.
Westminster , CA
I have been using this shampoo for almost a year now ! I like this jumbo size because it truly does last a while ! It does not dry out my blonde hair and it takes out the brassiness! I would definitely purchase this again especially when Ulta is having their sale! I’d recommend this product for those who are looking for purple shampoos!
Midland
I am in love with this shampoo. I found it on clearance one day at Ulta and decided to give it a try. I recently became platinum blonde and this really keeps my blonde bright! I tend to leave my shampoo in longer so I get some silvery purple pieces throughout too. Will never use another purple shampoo!
Lawrenceburg , KY
Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo 10.1 oz uploaded by Jill C.
My favorite shampoo out there! My cosmetologist always recommends the best shampoo and she was right on this one. My color stays longer and hair doesn’t dry out when I am coloring or highlighting my hair. Not expensive and you get what you pay for.
Charlevoix, MI
I LOVE this shampoo! It lathers so good, and really keeps my silver hair shiny and true silver. I have hard water and it turns my hair a dingy grey/yellow. This really does the job, for sure! I am a repeat customer, and will continue to be.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo 10.1 oz uploaded by Kristy A.
Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo 10.1 oz uploaded by Kristy A.
Love this product. It is my favorite and works best for my hair care. Smells salon clean and leaves your fair just as shiny as the day you got it done. Also very easy to use styling products with as it goes well with other brands if need.
Phoenix
This product is great! I used it for many months when I decided to add blonde pieces to my hair. I had to use this a couple times a week to cancel out any orange I was getting. It smells AMAZING and I’d definitely recommended buying this!
Riverside, CA
I bought this when I had ashy blonde hair. It definitely helped keep my hair a nice ash blonde. I didn’t have a reaction to the product and my hair didn’t feel damaged from the product. I will purchase again when I go back to blonde.
Hamtramck, MI
This is one of my favorite purple shampoos. It helps manage the brassiness that my hair tends towards between hair appointments and doesn’t dry out my hair like some purple shampoos tend to. A staple for maintaining blonde hair.
brunswick
Loveeee this shampoo for at home care for blondes. It has a nice scent and lasts a while. I recommend this shampoo to all of my blonde clients. Helps keep blondes from going golden/yellow tones after color services.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 years ago
Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo 10.1 oz vs Redken Color Extend Rich Recovery Which one works better for colored hair. What are pros and cons?
Jess L. • 2 years ago
The Joico is going to be more for blonde hair where as this Redken product is more for treated hair with reds and browns