BY JOICO

Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo is for toning blonde or gray hair. Contains a maximum level of violet dye load to ensure maximum toning and neutralizing. Tones haircolor immediately following any highlighting or blonding services. see more...

• Does this work to help keep platinum blonde hair from get...1 Answers
  • Which one works better, this one or the other with purple...2 Answers
  • How often would I need to use this? 3 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Sidney N.
The Woodlands, TX
Review for: Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo more...
When I finally decided to go lavendar/grey I bought this shampoo to help reduce any brassiness. This was my first use of a purple shampoo so I cant compare it to others, but it made my hair suuuuuper dry (i know i know, i just fried my hair to bits, but more than that). So i had to do a deep conditioning treatment with every wash to counter the effects. My colorist warned me this would happen so i assume thats something all purple shampoos do. I did have some brassiness in some spots after a few weeks, but that could have been the bleach job and not the shampoo. Its fairly inexpensive and I would probably use again since I have more left.
Ellie A.
Review for: Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo more...
I have my hair weaved with blonde, and without fail a few weeks after coloring, my hair takes on a yellow tone. Using Joico’s Color Endure Violet Shampoo does the trick. Using it every other wash keeps my hair looking ash blonde with no sign of yellow. It’s wonderful, affordable (only $7 at my salon!), and smells terrific. I pair it with the Color Endure Conditioner to minimize tangled and keep my hair soft.

If you have a TJ Maxx near you, you can usually find Joico products there priced around $8-12.
Ashley P.
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO if you have blonde hair and want something without all the harmful chemicals this is def the shampoo for your it’s on the slightly expensive side but I think it’s worth it I love joico as a brand and would def recommend this product
caitlin m.
Review for: Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo more...
This is my favorite purple shampoo for blondes. It keeps brassiness under control but doesn’t deposit too much purple into your hair (which can make it look gray/purple) like other similar shampoos do. Many other purple shampoos also lack the cleansing/nourishing power that this shampoo has. I’ll usually use this mixed in with my regular shampoo or use about 2x a week to keep my honey blonde from looking too brassy.
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
This SLS shampoo actually sudses! A miracle. It smells like banana laffy taffy so that might be a dealbreaker for some. I got this to help my blonde highlights fade more gracefully and it has worked very nicely.
Emily L.
Purchase, NY
I recently dyed my blonde hair silver and my hair dresser earned me that this would be a high maintenance color and that I would need to invest in a purple toning shampoo. I started using it a couple weeks after I got the color. The shampoo itself is a metallic purple and just a couple minutes in my hair every other wash kept the silver beautifully toned and shiny.
Lauren P.
Amazing shampoo for blondes. Truly brightens and lightens your blonde every time you wash with it. My only complaint is that I have very dry hair and this shampoo seems to leave it slightly greasy if I do not wash it out completely near my ears.
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
I bought this when Ulta had a sale on jumbo sized shampoo/conditioner. Previous to trying this, I was using the Matrix purple shampoo. I noticed Joico didn’t make my hair feel as dry compared to Matrix after washing. It removed the brass out of my hair well.
Jodie D.
Killeen, TX
My stylist talked me into getting this and im glad I did
I use it every Sunday and it stops my hair from turning yellow
My hair also styles better after using it
I’ve always doubted using professional salon hair care but I’m actually going to try more joico products now fir everyday use
Michelle L.
Amherst, NY
I use this solely for color retention of my blonde; I cleanse before I use with another shampoo before applying. I don’t think violet shampoo do a great job in cleansing but I love what it does for the time of my hair!
Tracey M.
Franklin, KY
I really want to try this shampoo/ conditioner, how does it compare with Shimmering Lights? Does it smell good?
Gail B.
I was wondering if this shampoo makes you're blonde highlights look and feel dry. I've heard that some violet shampoos are very drying. Thanks.
jessica m.
Is there a moisturizing conditioner that you'd recommend to pair with it?
Thea R.
Boise, ID
How long do you leave this on your hair before washing it out?
Erin W.
How often would I need to use this?