Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerJoico
Color Endure Violet Conditioner for Toning Blonde or Gray Hair 101 oz

Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner for Toning Blonde or Gray Hair 10.1 oz

by Joico

Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner - New - Joico

Will this make my gray hair look blonde?
Start your review of Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner for Toning Blonde or Gray Hair 10.1 oz!
Liz C.
Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner for Toning Blonde or Gray Hair 10.1 oz uploaded by Liz C.
It's a good product but not as expected. It doesn't detangle my hair 100% . I have oily hair and doesn't made a difference on it. It's not that smooth as I expect.
Natalie E.
Madaam
Hands down best stuff used in awhile, bam!!! It smells really good I was pleasantly surprised and the texture was pleasant as well. As far as purpling or toning I did not leave it in for long and so I did not notice a difference. Very satisfying. Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner 10.1oz
Sarah M.
Harrogate, TN
A great toner! Works great when used with the shampoo as a duo. Very safe for color treated hair. This product is a bit pricey. I wish they made it more affordable. The value is very high in my eyes though, so definitely worth it. So all in all i am very satisfied and would recommend it to others.
Nardia A.
Frankfort, KY
Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner for Toning Blonde or Gray Hair 10.1 oz uploaded by Nardia A.
I really love the scent and the way my hair feels after using his product . However it was not as rich in the purple colour that I had been used to in a previous product. I was a little disappointed that it didn’t work as well as I had hoped to tone down the brassiness of my highlights.
Lindsey V.
This conditioner is a dark purple color and smells really nice. I wouldn't leave it on for too long or it will turn any super light blonde patches purple. Perfect if you want super ashy hair.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
I got this shampoo, because I heard it's really good for blonde hair, but I really don't see huge changes to the tones of my hair. However it's huge so I seriously haven't had to buy one in forever and I got the matching shampoo and they're both beautiful purple colors.
Vanessa M.
Lathers nicely, great smell! I highly recommend it for colored hair! My color stays in and is still vibrant, it's purple
Claire L.
Seabrook
I love the Joico violet shampoo. It leaves my hair clean and silky soft. I do follow it with this conditioner, but I'm not blown away by it. It has a strange greasy texture, which surprisingly doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily, but it also doesn't feel like it's nourishing my hair in any way. Maybe just coating it with oil and mildly purple color.
Dianelly V.
Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner for Toning Blonde or Gray Hair 10.1 oz uploaded by Dianelly V.
Literally my favorite purple shampoo! This product is perfect for maintaining that beautiful ashy blonde! And because it is sulfate free it does not overly drying! It is perfect to counter act any brassy tones in your hair and will preserve your color for much longer! Totally recommend this product! *Licensed Cosmetologist*
Michaela J.
Love love love joico products! This one is so good for toning out any unwanted brassy tones! Although I do prefer the color infused purple shampoo over this one specifically but that one is still a joico product too!