Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner - For Toning Blonde / Gray Hair (New Packaging) 500ml/16.9oz

BY JOICO

A rich color-maintenance conditioner for color treated & dry hair Helps intensively improve hair condition & detangle it moderately Contains an exclusive Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex Helps extend color longevity & tonal integrity Replenishes hair... see more...

Addi B.
Chico, CA
I've been using this product for about 3 months now. This is one of the best conditioners I've used by far. It smells amazing and feels amazing in my hair. I personally like to brush my hair in shower with the conditioner in my hair so after my shower it will be smooth and tangle free!
Sara S.
Nashville, TN
I love this and the shampoo to keep my hair from getting brassy or yellow. It is better than most of the purple shampoos because it is heavily saturated with the color. It will shade your hands, but washes off very easily.
Sierra S.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this toning shampoo. I have had bleached blonde hair for quite some time now and have tried every toning shampoo under the sun but nothing compares to this! It especially works well as a duo with both the shampoo and conditioner. It is a little drying for the hair but it's not intended to be used everyday. I gave it four stars because it is a little pricy compared to regular shampoos but, in my option, you get what you pay for.
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have tried many different purple shampoos for my highlighted hair. Some have a weird smell and some just don't work...but this one is by far my favorite! The only downside is that it stains your hands for a few minutes after use and the grout in your shower, but nothing a little soap can't fix! Also it is not meant to be used everyday...that will just dry out your hair!
Gaby N.
Stockton, CA
This conditioner is great for maintaining my blonde hair. I can only use it twice a week or my hair will turn lilac. It's doesn't dry my hair out. It's similar to silver shine conditioner.
Miriannys M.
miami , FL
tengo el cabello decolorado y uso este producto en cada lavada, me encanta porque no lo deja aspero y quebradizo, lo deja suave y facil de peinar
Mara D.
Starkville, MS
It smells fantastic unlike most purple shampoos. That is what attracted me. It smells like a girly shampoo not an old man smell.
Tiffany A.
Byesville, OH
this conditioner works tremendously for blondes. real good at keeping your hair vibrant blonde. i recommend it.
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi
What a pretty invention! It's makes my blond hair less brassy and it actually smells good
Faith B.
This stuff works wonders. Recently went ash blonde, and it really helped keep it ashy! It's perfect for the price seeing as it really works. It smells absolutely wonderful, I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good reliable purple shampoo.