Joico - Color Endure Violet Conditioner - For Toning Blonde / Gray Hair 300ml/10.1oz

BY JOICO

Brand from Joico. A rich color-maintenance conditioner for color treated and dry hair Helps intensively improve hair condition and detangle it moderately Contains an exclusive Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex Helps extend color longevity and tonal integrity Replenishes hair with nutrients and moisture Delivers scent of raspberry, strawberry and blackberry Unveils suppler, sleeker, shiner, healthier and more manageable hair with vibrant color Pack Size - 300ml/10.1oz see more...

Claire L.
League City, TX
I love the Joico violet shampoo. It leaves my hair clean and silky soft. I do follow it with this conditioner, but I'm not blown away by it. It has a strange greasy texture, which surprisingly doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily, but it also doesn't feel like it's nourishing my hair in any way. Maybe just coating it with oil and mildly purple color. To call it violet is a bit of a stretch. Maybe lavender or lilac would be more accurate.
Kaitlyn V.
Normal, IL
This product is a bit drying but it does a great job at keeping my hair light and platinum! I recommend pairing with a deep conditioner to keep hair feeling smooth!
Moriah D.
East Lansing, MI
I have VERY curly/wavy hair that is frizzy and barely manageable.  I also color it a couple times a year to maintain the beach blonde that I love. This shampoo maintains my color while still moisturizing my frizz. AND it's totally affordable!
Viv T.
Sunnyvale, CA
I tried this shampoo after going blonde and it's not bad. My mom got a good deal where she got the shampoo and condition for $20 so it was worth a try. The smell isn't awful and it's relatively purple. It's helped me maintain my color, but nothing about this shampoo wowed me.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Already seeing a difference having only used it a couple of times. I only use it once a week and will continue to do so to maintain my highlights. Really
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
I use this conditioner a few times a week to freshen up my blonde! It smells good, leaves my hair soft, and it does keep my blonde bright and refreshed
Lindsey V.
This conditioner makes my hair look ashy without ever going gray or purple. It's very hydrating but can be a little too heavy.
Soila F.
Lodi, CA
I love this conditioner accompanied with the shampoo it leaves my hair soft and brightens my blonde. The smell is amazing
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Joico is great for any texture of hair this very good to clean grays and blondes