BeautyHairHair ProductsJoico
Color Endure Violet Conditioner 338 oz Conditioner

Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner 33.8 oz Conditioner

by Joico

Brand: Joico Collection: Color Endure Color: Violet Size: 33.8 ounces For color treated hair Enriched with violet dye to ensure optimum toning Neutralizes oxidation that can lead to discoloration Offers scent of raspberry strawberry and blackberry Leaves hair cleansed, protected and more manageable Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns.

I Have been hearing a lot about joico hair products recently, does anyone know if this will dry out my already dry bleached hair? And will it stain my hands??
I have been using a different brand of a purple shampoo and it drys my hair out like crazy. Does purple conditioner help with this? Currently I'm just using a general color safe conditioner. Oh and my hair is dyed grey so I use purple shampoo every wash (approx every 3 days)
Start your review of Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner 33.8 oz Conditioner!
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
This is a great product for blondes, both artificial and natural. It keeps your color looking vibrant and healthy. It smells great. It will leave purple all over your shower though if you're not careful
Amanda G.
Sanford, FL
It does not do well to condition or tone my blonde. I have used a wella toner after bleaching and used the purple shampoo and conditioner 2x a week and I am brassy now. Slightly disappointed for the price!
Amberlin C.
Lynchburg, SC
Seriously don't like the way this product makes my hair feel and i also don't like the scent of this product
Julie Z.
Bayside, NY
I read about this product on a blog. The review was so positive that I just had to try it myself. This conditioner did not disappoint. I dye and bleach my hair a lot but you'd never know it thanks to this conditioner. (The shampoo is fabulous as well.)
Sophie L.
Leawood, KS
One of my favorite conditioners. Leaves my blonde hair feeling bright and healthy! Easy to use and always able to use my shower brush after use. Doesn’t leave my hair oily or too dry! In love with this brand!
Danielle H.
Scranton, PA
I love this conditioner, it leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth and feels far superior to other brands I have tried. I love the light scent and that it is safe for my color treated hair
ashley S.
Amazing purple shampoo. When I went to hair school Joico was the only product line we used. I have tried other purple shampoos since then but have always went back to this one!
Ashlee W.
Springfield , IL
I absolutely love the Joico line of hair products. The quality in the products are very good plus they smell good. When I use their shampoo line my hair feels very healthy and is all shiny. My head doesn't feel dry or oily.
Sarah O.
Saginaw, MI
I love Joico products. They smell amazing and leave my hair with a silky (not greasy) feel. I am very particular about my hair products. I have natural, long hair to my lower back and need a product that protects and moisturizes. This product does the trick.
Natalie R.
I love Joico brand, I used this when I had my blonde hair and it stopped it from getting so brassy.