BY JOICO

Brand: Joico Collection: Color Endure Color: Violet Size: 33.8 ounces For color treated hair Enriched with violet dye to ensure optimum toning Neutralizes oxidation that can lead to discoloration Offers scent of raspberry strawberry and blackberry Leaves hair cleansed, protected and more manageable Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

• I have been using a different brand of a purple shampoo and it dr...2 Answers
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
This is a great product for blondes, both artificial and natural. It keeps your color looking vibrant and healthy. It smells great. It will leave purple all over your shower though if you're not careful
Sarah O.
Saginaw, MI
I love Joico products. They smell amazing and leave my hair with a silky (not greasy) feel. I am very particular about my hair products. I have natural, long hair to my lower back and need a product that protects and moisturizes. This product does the trick.
Amanda G.
Sanford, FL
It does not do well to condition or tone my blonde. I have used a wella toner after bleaching and used the purple shampoo and conditioner 2x a week and I am brassy now. Slightly disappointed for the price!
Ashlee W.
Springfield, IL
I absolutely love the Joico line of hair products. The quality in the products are very good plus they smell good. When I use their shampoo line my hair feels very healthy and is all shiny. My head doesn't feel dry or oily.
Julie Z.
Bayside, NY
I read about this product on a blog. The review was so positive that I just had to try it myself. This conditioner did not disappoint. I dye and bleach my hair a lot but you'd never know it thanks to this conditioner. (The shampoo is fabulous as well.)
ashley s.
Amazing purple shampoo. When I went to hair school Joico was the only product line we used. I have tried other purple shampoos since then but have always went back to this one!
Lauryn B.
Joico is the best!! The violet shampoo and conditioner is awesome! It takes brassiness out and still leaves my hair soft.
Amberlin C.
Lynchburg, SC
Seriously don't like the way this product makes my hair feel and i also don't like the scent of this product
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I love Joico and the Color Endure Violet is my favorite product of theirs so far. I got it in a multiparty from beauty brands! worth every penny!
Jessica E.
Love this! Stops my blonde from getting to brassy and now that I'm trying for silver hair it's been really helpful as well.
Amanda R.
Essex, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using a different brand of a purple shampoo and it drys my hair out like crazy. Does purple conditioner help with this? Currently I'm just using a general color safe conditioner. Oh and my hair is dyed grey so I use purple shampoo every wash (approx every 3 days)