BY JOICO

Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner contains a balanced level of violet dye to reinforce toning and seal the cuticle. Ideal for daily use. Maintains cool blonde tones and neutralize brassy tones. Brightens highlighted/high-lift blonde or gray hair that see more...

Soreli T.
This is a great conditioner it keeps my hair healthy even after it’s been bleached and colored. My color doesn’t fade and my hair maintains its moisture without leaving my scalp greasy. It’s amazing for color treated hair.
Sammie B.
Works wonders on repairing your dry frizzy hair! I love this stuff. Its a little pricy but well worth it! I have bleached blonde hair and you you think it was natural because there is no sign of damage.
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
Yes this shampoo helps my blonde stay away from the ugly yellow tones and helps me maintain it longer in the tone I love has greats smell leaves my hair nice and soft re-purchase every time I need to
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
This conditioner is a great addition to the violet shampoo but it doesn't really work great for me as far as conditioning my hair goes. I love the line though. It keeps my blonde hair blonde and keeps yellow tones away but the conditioner doesn't rid my thick hair of tangles.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
This is a great product for me since my hair is naturally dark and it is bleached and toned to blonde. My hair tends to get brassy/yellow and this keeps the colors at bay. It helps between toning.
Alina C.
Los Angeles, CA
This pairs well with the shampoo. It keeps my hair platinum without yellowing. It also doesn’t overdry my scalp which most purple hair products do.
Lorena R.
I absolutely love how this product leaves my hair looking. AWESOME for when your needing to go light but need your hair looking healthy
Kelly E.
Nashville , TN
I used to use this when I was dying my hair blonde. It keeps that ash blonde color and prevents hair from goldening or becoming brassy!
Jennifer H.
irvington, AL
Nice purple condition. Works just like any purple condition and the smell is decent. Work better than other purple condition.
Bea A.
Twin falls, ID
I dye my hair grey so getting it to last this item is key, I also use the joico purple shampoo and love both products