BY JOICO

Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner contains a balanced level of violet dye to reinforce toning and seal the cuticle. Ideal for daily use. Maintains cool blonde tones and neutralize brassy tones. Brightens highlighted/high-lift blonde or gray hair that see more...

Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bleach my hair. So this purple conditioner really helps. It keeps my hair blonde like it should be
carlena h.
Stow, OH
I have blonde hair so this keeps away brassy tones. I wish they sold bigger size bottles.
Mackenzie B.
Huntsville
I was not a fan of this. It made my hair so dry and hard to brush. Also it doesn't smell very good.
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this when I was dying my hair blonde. It keeps that ash blonde color and prevents hair from goldening or becoming brassy!
Bea A.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair grey so getting it to last this item is key, I also use the joico purple shampoo and love both products
Naomi M.
whitestone, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for me since my hair is naturally dark and it is bleached and toned to blonde. My hair tends to get brassy/yellow and this keeps the colors at bay. It helps between toning.
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
This conditioner is a great addition to the violet shampoo but it doesn't really work great for me as far as conditioning my hair goes. I love the line though. It keeps my blonde hair blonde and keeps yellow tones away but the conditioner doesn't rid my thick hair of tangles.
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was blonde, this was my stable! It got me the perfect platinum hair and removed any and all yellow tones.