BY JOICO

Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner contains a balanced level of violet dye to reinforce toning and seal the cuticle. Ideal for daily use. Maintains cool blonde tones and neutralize brassy tones. Brightens highlighted/high-lift blonde or gray hair that see more...

Sydney T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have platinum/silver highlights and this is the only conditioner I will use in my hair to maintain the color. My hair turns brassy very quickly and this keeps it very blonde and silver. The longer you leave it in, the better the color will last
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Soreli T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great conditioner it keeps my hair healthy even after it’s been bleached and colored. My color doesn’t fade and my hair maintains its moisture without leaving my scalp greasy. It’s amazing for color treated hair.
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this quite a bit for when my hair is super bleached on bright blonde and needs a quick tone at home. Works well to tone the hair without making it dry or brittle. I was definitely satisfied and would repurchase if I bleach my hair again.
Anna F.
Liverpool, NY
I love purple conditioner to pair with my purple shampoos and the Joico brand ones are some of my favorites! It helps so much with the brass colors in my hair because I prefer my hair to be more of a silver gray color than a yellow blonde! Love it
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the packaging in this and I must admit that it leaves my hair with a great gorgeous sheen. Often I find these products leave my hair greasy. However, I do not have an issue with this productS very gorgeous
Kristen N.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this line to keep my blonde bright and brass-free. I use both the shampoo and conditioner and think they. Oath do an amazing job. Highly recommend to keep your blondes blonde, bright, and brass-free!
Sammie B.
Works wonders on repairing your dry frizzy hair! I love this stuff. Its a little pricy but well worth it! I have bleached blonde hair and you you think it was natural because there is no sign of damage.
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes this shampoo helps my blonde stay away from the ugly yellow tones and helps me maintain it longer in the tone I love has greats smell leaves my hair nice and soft re-purchase every time I need to
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
This conditioner is a great addition to the violet shampoo but it doesn't really work great for me as far as conditioning my hair goes. I love the line though. It keeps my blonde hair blonde and keeps yellow tones away but the conditioner doesn't rid my thick hair of tangles.