BY JOICO

Joico Color Endure Violet Conditioner contains a balanced level of violet dye to reinforce toning and seal the cuticle. Ideal for daily use. Maintains cool blonde tones and neutralize brassy tones. Brightens highlighted/high-lift blonde or gray hair that see more...

Sydney T.
I have platinum/silver highlights and this is the only conditioner I will use in my hair to maintain the color. My hair turns brassy very quickly and this keeps it very blonde and silver. The longer you leave it in, the better the color will last
Carly S.
It works good but you do not get any purple benefit for your blonde hair so don’t waste your money. The purple shampoo is the only thing that will keeep your hair blonde. This is just a faux to get you to buy the conditioner.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Kelsey W.
This is a great conditioner for any shade of blonde, white, or grey as it definitely keeps those yellow tones at bay. Its got a good, dark, pigment but doesn’t leave a purple deposit on your hair. I use it whenever I go blonde and love it.
Kaitlan A.
I like this quite a bit for when my hair is super bleached on bright blonde and needs a quick tone at home. Works well to tone the hair without making it dry or brittle. I was definitely satisfied and would repurchase if I bleach my hair again.
Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
This when paired with the matching shampoo is fantastic! It really makes my hair feel soft and smell great! I love this line, it really keeps my light ash blonde hair from becoming brassy and gets rid of any yellow tones.
Soreli T.
This is a great conditioner it keeps my hair healthy even after it’s been bleached and colored. My color doesn’t fade and my hair maintains its moisture without leaving my scalp greasy. It’s amazing for color treated hair.
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Like this product a lot but does make my skin a little sensitive if it drops down onto my face in the shower. Does a great job keeping the brassy color out of your hair.
Anna F.
Liverpool, NY
I love purple conditioner to pair with my purple shampoos and the Joico brand ones are some of my favorites! It helps so much with the brass colors in my hair because I prefer my hair to be more of a silver gray color than a yellow blonde! Love it
Lauren R.
Jacksonville , NC
I love the packaging in this and I must admit that it leaves my hair with a great gorgeous sheen. Often I find these products leave my hair greasy. However, I do not have an issue with this productS very gorgeous